Does marriage make you a responsible person?

Daaarling

I have seen many including my cousins who after marriage have become more responsible and mature 

towards life. Before marriage they were very casual and easy going, never took anything seriously but now

I see a great change. How it happens , before also they were earning good and now also they do. Now they 

are married to someone who earns equal to them. Now they think a lot before spending.

• Upvote 1

Before marriage staying with roommates so sharing lo less expenses more savings but after marriage you are head of the family 🤣

1 minute ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Before marriage staying with roommates so sharing lo less expenses more savings but after marriage you are head of the family 🤣

Head of the family ? Really ?  Mitavallaki heads undava sir  or their heads doesn’t have any value ? Just curious . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Head of the family ? Really ? 

Of course husband is head of the family and wife is neck of the family. Happy ?

26 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I have seen many including my cousins who after marriage have become more responsible and mature 

towards life. Before marriage they were very casual and easy going, never took anything seriously but now

I see a great change. How it happens , before also they were earning good and now also they do. Now they 

are married to someone who earns equal to them. Now they think a lot before spending.

Responsibility doesn’t come with a thread / signature or function . Responsibility comes when you are in love with a person . When you really love and care for the person imagining a future people operate as a couple than an individual. This could happen even before marriage if they have a person in life . Prema is a package it comes with tons of responsibilities. Also , commitment should come from within than from external forces . 

26 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Responsibility doesn’t come with a thread / signature or function . Responsibility comes when you are in love with a person . When you really love and care for the person imagining a future people operate as a couple than an individual. This could happen even before marriage if they have a person in life . Prema is a package it comes with tons of responsibilities. Also , commitment should come from within than from external forces . 

Calling @sri_reddyn to check this 

6 hours ago, Daaarling said:

When each action of yours are being judged and analysed!! Have to act responsible...

• Upvote 1

People are dependent on you, so obviously it makes them responsible. It's better to stay unmarried rather than being irresponsible later on.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Marriage aiyyaka - they r under observation

2 days oka sari bath chese vallu - 3 times / day chestharu

eppudu beram adani vallu - onions ki $2.7 vs $2.35 compare chestharu - coupons vethukutharu

relatives lo Married antae - oka range, ade unmarried ani cheppav anuko- they treat u as a kid

Finally marriaged vallu mararu - Situations make u responsible

2 minutes ago, kidney said:

Marriage aiyyaka - they r under observation

2 days oka sari bath chese vallu - 3 times / day chestharu

eppudu beram adani vallu - onions ki $2.7 vs $2.35 compare chestharu - coupons vethukutharu

relatives lo Married antae - oka range, ade unmarried ani cheppav anuko- they treat u as a kid

Finally marriaged vallu mararu - Situations make u responsible

third time epudu ? morning evening okate kada?

7 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Pelli ki mundu ek niranjan and after pelli it’s more of family bonding... so men usually feels they have more responsibility...

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

:D CITI_c$y