The Real Truth About Foreign Reaction Channels!

Michaelbarbosa

TRP says: Indians haven't overcome the habit of seeking attention, appreciation and sense of approval from the West. Reaction channels are nothing more than that. They are waste of time!

Jaby says: I'm just doing my job. I have not forced anyone to see my reactions. I don't always sugarcoat bad bollywood movies. I like what deserves to be liked and hate what deserves to be hate. I provide entertainment to my viewers.

Me: Ab dekhlo ch*tiya kiska kat raha hai yahan 😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

need DB expert opinion on this 

Once I saw some videos ... When I saw the fake reactiona of the tuber, I closed it immediately... 

Attention seeking ... 

17 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Once I saw some videos ... When I saw the fake reactiona of the tuber, I closed it immediately... 

Attention seeking ... 

yeah agreed but did you see the comments for reaction of the reaction video.

1 minute ago, ShruteSastry said:

never seen a reaction video.its the stupidest idea on YouTube.

but they are making vidoes and earning a bomb

41 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

yeah agreed but did you see the comments for reaction of the reaction video.

Yep some ppl are obsessed with recognization  of his hero by the west world... So that he can proudly mention that some white fks watched my hero.movie... 

All because of our mindsets.. 

2 hours ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

TRP says: Indians haven't overcome the habit of seeking attention, appreciation and sense of approval from the West. Reaction channels are nothing more than that. They are waste of time!

Jaby says: I'm just doing my job. I have not forced anyone to see my reactions. I don't always sugarcoat bad bollywood movies. I like what deserves to be liked and hate what deserves to be hate. I provide entertainment to my viewers.

Me: Ab dekhlo ch*tiya kiska kat raha hai yahan 😂😂😂

@gr33d aa videos ki anni lakhs lo views omggg.... antha kaliga unnaro janalu

tried and refused channel emanna pudinga cheppataaniki..he tried it and failed miserably..

Though i like his content ..he is never as good as some of the folks he mentioned ex jaby koay..

jaby himself mentioned multiple times about irfan khan being a great actor...

edho random ga emi post cheyyaledhu athanu chanipoyaaka...

and brought multiple stunt coordinators who worked in some south indian movies and spoke and shared her experince and

the real picture how how a stunt man in india is real kick ass compared to the west..

Antha piccha kuntla channel ayithe big stars andharu antha easy gaa interview icche vallu kaadhu veediki

4 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

tried and refused channel emanna pudinga cheppataaniki..he tried it and failed miserably..

Though i like his content ..he is never as good as some of the folks he mentioned ex jaby koay..

jaby himself mentioned multiple times about irfan khan being a great actor...

edho random ga emi post cheyyaledhu athanu chanipoyaaka...

and brought multiple stunt coordinators who worked in some south indian movies and spoke and shared her experince and

the real picture how how a stunt man in india is real kick ass compared to the west..

Antha piccha kuntla channel ayithe big stars andharu antha easy gaa interview icche vallu kaadhu veediki

bro not just abt jaby koay in a sense whole reaction tubers since he is popular that TRP guy used his pic as thumbnail to get hits lol but watch his Initial videos there is nothing special abt it; 

may be he did homework later on when he saw potential in it;

but you have to accept the fact that we crave for western appreciation and approval.

no way he seemed genuine to me after that zakir hussain video lol he wants ustad to perform at his wedding had he been doing his homework well he wouldn't be passing out lame and cringe worthy comments on maestro. 

3 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

bro not just abt jaby koay in a sense whole reaction tubers since he is popular that TRP guy used his pic as thumbnail to get hits lol but watch his Initial videos there is nothing special abt it; 

may be he did homework later on when he saw potential in it;

but you have to accept the fact that we crave for western appreciation and approval.

no way he seemed genuine to me after that zakir hussain video lol he wants ustad to perform at his wedding had he been doing his homework well he wouldn't be passing out lame and cringe worthy comments on maestro. 

Agreed that was a lame comment buddy...

he is mostly into trailer reactions or film reviews and compare it to how they it in hollywwod.

He just reacted to zakir hussian's video because it was requested not because of his interest ..

his stream is completely different to what he reacted that day...

And coming to western appreciation ..that has been the case from past 2 centuries..

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Agreed that was a lame comment buddy...

he is mostly into trailer reactions or film reviews and compare it to how they it in hollywwod.

He just reacted to zakir hussian's video because it was requested not because of his interest ..

his stream is completely different to what he reacted that day...

And coming to western appreciation ..that has been the case from past 2 centuries..

this jaby was popular in this reaction videos on India hence pointed towards him may be

butwe have to accept the fact the there is no need for all those reactions towards a stand up or something like that; 

what grinds me is that he making a counter video for it; no need of him doing it as such pumpkin theif 

he claims that ppl can actually chose not to watch it but doesn't accept the inner motive (no need tough) which we all know. 

but reaction videos like foreign technicians reacting to indian vfx like bahubali or some other bollywood movies infact  seems genuine than these all reaction videos like jaby and because they actually comment good or bad. 

if these ppl ever to appreciate India n Indian things and make videos abt India

I would rather watch ppl like this 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjmXe4le5EH7gKrq2UswAQ 

20 minutes ago, Michaelbarbosa said:

this jaby was popular in this reaction videos on India hence pointed towards him may be

butwe have to accept the fact the there is no need for all those reactions towards a stand up or something like that; 

what grinds me is that he making a counter video for it; no need of him doing it as such pumpkin theif 

he claims that ppl can actually chose not to watch it but doesn't accept the inner motive (no need tough) which we all know. 

but reaction videos like foreign technicians reacting to indian vfx like bahubali or some other bollywood movies infact  seems genuine than these all reaction videos like jaby and because they actually comment good or bad. 

if these ppl ever to appreciate India n Indian things and make videos abt India

I would rather watch ppl like this 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBjmXe4le5EH7gKrq2UswAQ 

Even this guy worked as casting crew member...He aint nobody.. he knows ABCD's of what goes in to the movie making and also stunts...

Most the reactions he post are not his choices ..it is to appease the subcribers who requested him to do..

What's wrong in it...It's simple dude ppl liked him because he is good at what he is doing and started subscribing and so point in finger pointing here..

I am a subcriber to his tried and refused channel too..but i dont know why i am not liking his content anymore

COming to jaby i occasionally watch when he interviews few big names that's all..