Indian troops kill maths teacher-turned-rebel commander in Kashmir

Mirage

45 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

ee Reuters and Al Jazeera mamulu lanjodukulu kadu

nuvvu ala ante NYtimes and BBC vallu feel avutaru.. vallani kuda include chesi cheppu

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Silverado said:

They call Democratic elected leaders like yogi as extremists 

WAPO,newyork times,CNN,NDTV,wire,dhruv rather,akash banerjee,news 24 all are same

Yogi em chesindani aadiposukuntaaru.. it simply shows their hatred because he dons an ochre robe. 

7 minutes ago, Mirage said:

It is biased too. What it does is passing judgements and calling them as news. 

Yes they have written articles on rafale by accessing internal documents

So people knew about other side also

2 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Yogi em chesindani aadiposukuntaaru.. it simply shows their hatred because he dons an ochre robe. 

Maybe he should try to speak with foreign media  and should have good PR team so he can be next pm candidate after shah

3 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

nuvvu ala ante NYtimes and BBC vallu feel avutaru.. vallani kuda include chesi cheppu

Anti-India propaganda runs in their veins. NYT odiki India ni edo okarakanga badnaam cheyyanidi nidra pattadu

1 minute ago, Mirage said:

Anti-India propaganda runs in their veins. NYT odiki India ni edo okarakanga badnaam cheyyanidi nidra pattadu

Dude add NGOs like Ford foundation,green peace,amnesty

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Maybe he should try to speak with foreign media  and should have good PR team so he can be next pm candidate after shah

I wonder if that would help

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

The United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) is a U.S. federal government commission created by the International Religious Freedom Act (IRFA) of 1998. USCIRF Commissioners are appointed by the President and the leadership of both political parties in the Senate and the House of Representatives. USCIRF's principal responsibilities are to review the facts and circumstances of violations of religious freedominternationally and to make policy recommendations to the President, the Secretary of State, and the Congress. It has been criticized by some journalists due to current chairman Tony Perkins' connection to the Family Research Council and the perceived right-wing bias of its members.[1][2]

Dude USCIRF never comes for debate and this commission was created by democracts as bribe for church when they want to pass a particular bill,- Rajiv malhotra

I forget exact words but will post when I remember or will check one of rajiv malhotra videos

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Silverado said:

Dude USCIRF never comes for debate and this commission was created by democracts as bribe for church when they want to pass a particular bill,- Rajiv malhotra

I forget exact words but will post when I remember or will check one of rajiv malhotra videos

Did you read Rajiv Malhotra's Breaking India?