India begins world's largest repatriation mission to bring citizens home

tacobell fan

Two flights left the United Arab Emirates on Thursday as part of the Indian government's Vande Bharat mission, which aims to transport close to 15,000 stranded citizens over the next week. Passengers will be quarantined for 14 days once they arrive in India.

EXaaTa_WkAAA5i5?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

@tom bhayya why are they doing this if June 1st nunchi international flights are operational .... Anduke I am thinking there won't be any flight from June 1st ... Just my Guess...

You have to pay for Quarantine and then flight tickets one way costs 1 lakh from US because their reasoning is to keep too many people signed up from flying.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

You have to pay for Quarantine and then flight tickets one way costs 1 lakh from US because their reasoning is to keep too many people signed up from flying.

Naaku ardam ayyindi .... June 1st nunchi international flights untayi antunaru .... then what's the use of doing this 2 weeks before anedi naa doubt .... So this says June 1st nunchi International flights to India undavu ani ...

52 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Naaku ardam ayyindi .... June 1st nunchi international flights untayi antunaru .... then what's the use of doing this 2 weeks before anedi naa doubt .... So this says June 1st nunchi International flights to India undavu ani ...

June 1 is just dog biscuits to keep them from making noise. 

6 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

@tom bhayya why are they doing this if June 1st nunchi international flights are operational .... Anduke I am thinking there won't be any flight from June 1st ... Just my Guess...

Naaku doubt ey 

6 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

I think this priority transport will continue at least for couple of months. No regular flights.

quarantine ekada chestaru ? at govt provided location (ofcourse at passenger's expense like S.Korea did) ? or can they go back to their home ?