NRI gunta makes maggi

Purseram

Just now, MRI said:

gunta gunta ani posh chestunnaru.. why do you all need to be disrespectful towards a human? prati sari arey madddda ga ila ra antey meekela vuntadi?

vayyo gunta ante disrespect endi vayy.. 

1 minute ago, MRI said:

gunta gunta ani posh chestunnaru.. why do you all need to be disrespectful towards a human? prati sari arey madddda ga ila ra antey meekela vuntadi?

Gunta lo antha meaning vunda.. naaku telvadu.. 

she worked in a company that google invested in, and in Amazon as a developer. Also she started a company called Hyku, which helps students and parents to find top boarding schools. 

5 minutes ago, Purseram said:

vayyo gunta ante disrespect endi vayy.. 

3 minutes ago, SinNombre said:

Gunta lo antha meaning vunda.. naaku telvadu.. 

i may be wrong.. but naa knowledge prakaram gunta means a hole used to refer to her..

5 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

she worked in a company that google invested in, and in Amazon as a developer. Also she started a company called Hyku, which helps students and parents to find top boarding schools. 

what did you do today? @BeautyQueen

@Pitta eppudu vastada ani koosukunnadu.. haha Awesome Job Posting - Old Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

i may be wrong.. but naa knowledge prakaram gunta means a hole used to refer to her..

u r 100% wrong.. gunta ante seekakulam yaasa lo pilla ani

3 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

Why taking so personal? I do not know anything about her or what she does in life ..it’s good for her that she is successful. On the other hand, I was commenting on her accent as I felt it annoying not her life. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

6 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Why taking so personal? I do not know anything about her or what she does in life ..it’s good for her that she is successful. On the other hand, I was commenting on her accent as I felt it annoying not her life. 

🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

Guntadu antaru kada abbayini