Immigration experts need help -vendor change

Venkatlukky

Hi,

My prime vendor is terminated by client and suggested to go with prefer vendor and hence my vendor who has contract with prime vendor lost the project and we had to move along with preferred vendor with same client; now the old vendor is saying he is going to file complaint that on competitive agreement I cannot work with any other vendor , other than him, if at all I work with same client I had to add old vendor as a  layer with new vendor; but new  vendor is not ready to do layering other than employer as client insisted to remove extra layers.

I  am working on E-V-V-C model; and the prime vendor who has direct contract with client is terminated and prime vendor only suggested to move to new vendor; but the problem is from the immediate vendor to my employer  

How to handle this situation ; what can be done if at he sends legal action, will it affect my h1 in future or now; employer is saying I I need to handle.

4 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi,

My prime vendor is terminated by client and suggested to go with prefer vendor and hence my vendor who has contract with prime vendor lost the project and we had to move along with preferred vendor with same client; now the old vendor is saying he is going to file complaint that on competitive agreement I cannot work with any other vendor , other than him, if at all I work with same client I had to add old vendor as a  layer with new vendor; but new  vendor is not ready to do layering other than employer as client insisted to remove extra layers.

How to handle this situation ; what can be done if at he sends legal action, will it affect my h1 in future or now; employer is saying I I need to handle.

Nenu eday try chestunaa ...vaa layers in lepayadaniki ...but workout avvatledu ..neku lucky ga client aa opportunity ecchadu ...aa sub vendor gadiki .....entokonta ecchi settle chey ..

less layers less queries..

5 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi,

Job quit chesanu ani cheppu vendor ki

vaadiki telusthundha enti, vaadiki client access kuda ledu ippudu

10 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi,

Nuvvu join ayinapudu direct or indirect ga client ki work cheyodu ani sign cheste. Vaade gelustadu. Baita settle chesko or client odilesi vere client soosko.

Em kaadu bhayya, everyone will threaten like this but none of them will go for legal actions. It’s a strategy that they want to gain at any situation. Until u have client support, nothing will happen. My perspective and my experience. Not sure if any of them went to legal action, even won if went too far.

2 hours ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi,

2 hours ago, chinnabhai said:

Nenu eday try chestunaa ...vaa layers in lepayadaniki ...but workout avvatledu ..neku lucky ga client aa opportunity ecchadu ...aa sub vendor gadiki .....entokonta ecchi settle chey ..

less layers less queries..

mee employer tho ilaaa deal cheskondii..

Im leaving to INDIA for good and my last day this ani...vaaadu ok anukuntaaaduuu.. eee lopaaala H1B transfer initiate cheyyii...

15 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

Asal vendor ganni client gade terminate chesaka inka neekem problem vaa..prathi chinna vishayaniki bayapadtarendi va..

Ante vendor saying due to competitive agreemtn signed while joining that employee cannt work with any other vendor if he is working for the same client ane clause undi kada ; due to that bro, checking what could be the impact ani

10 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

Ante vendor saying due to competitive agreemtn signed while joining that employee cannt work with any other vendor if he is working for the same client ane clause undi kada ; due to that bro, checking what could be the impact ani

adi a vendor ganiki client ki contract unnapudu...ipude ade lenapudu inka agreement etla valid aithadi..

21 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

adi a vendor ganiki client ki contract unnapudu...ipude ade lenapudu inka agreement etla valid aithadi..

Agreement is between his employer and prime vendor. It is very much valid

42 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

31 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

@Venkatlukky problem solved.

still worried? PM 

4 hours ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi,

Anthem

Mason Ohio location

Same situations faced earlier

2 hours ago, afacc123 said:

@Venkatlukky problem solved.

still worried? PM 

Agreement is between his employer and prime vendor. It is very much valid
What about this point bro

I did PM 

bro nuvvu vendor ki fte ayi unte ame cheyalev if contract ayete chance undi

i had same kind of issue last year

t@s contract ga chesedi prime vendor list lo nundi tisesaru t@s ni

randstad move avdam ante t@s game adindi but final ma manager gadu ame chesado ganu kutha musukoni kurchunadu t@s vadu

so me manager support unte game change cheyochu

3 hours ago, rokalibanda said:

bro nuvvu vendor ki fte ayi unte ame cheyalev if contract ayete chance undi

i had same kind of issue last year

t@s contract ga chesedi prime vendor list lo nundi tisesaru t@s ni

randstad move avdam ante t@s game adindi but final ma manager gadu ame chesado ganu kutha musukoni kurchunadu t@s vadu

so me manager support unte game change cheyochu

Bro, my case is am working on E-V-V-C model; and the prime vendor who has direct contract with client is terminated and prime vendor only suggested to move to new vendor; but the problem is from the immediate vendor to my employer