Immigration experts need help -vendor change

Venkatlukky

25 minutes ago, Venkatlukky said:

Bro, my case is am working on E-V-V-C model; and the prime vendor who has direct contract with client is terminated and prime vendor only suggested to move to new vendor; but the problem is from the immediate vendor to my employer  

Ee sub vendor gadiki em telsu ....nuvvu client ki work chestunnavo Ledo ani ....I quit project ani cheppu 

8 minutes ago, chinnabhai said:

Ee sub vendor gadiki em telsu ....nuvvu client ki work chestunnavo Ledo ani ....I quit project ani cheppu 

employer saying vendor  can go to court and get a order to verify if the employe is working or not; in that case client will say that i am working so employer is getting scared he may get sued

13 hours ago, Venkatlukky said:

Hi,

My prime vendor is terminated by client and suggested to go with prefer vendor and hence my vendor who has contract with prime vendor lost the project and we had to move along with preferred vendor with same client; now the old vendor is saying he is going to file complaint that on competitive agreement I cannot work with any other vendor , other than him, if at all I work with same client I had to add old vendor as a  layer with new vendor; but new  vendor is not ready to do layering other than employer as client insisted to remove extra layers.

I  am working on E-V-V-C model; and the prime vendor who has direct contract with client is terminated and prime vendor only suggested to move to new vendor; but the problem is from the immediate vendor to my employer  

How to handle this situation ; what can be done if at he sends legal action, will it affect my h1 in future or now; employer is saying I I need to handle.

PM replied

nothing to worry 

all is well

just change to another vendor

previous vendor who was let go, you also let him go 

middle vendor will deal with him

he cannot scathe you a bit

tell my colleague did the same and if you come back after me, speak to my attorney