Fitness Freak cardiac arrest yenti sami!! IT life ante short life a?

AFDBRAJA

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-lalatendu-bag-family?utm_source=whatsapp-visit&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

won lot of medals fof marthan running !! 

Our dear friend Lalatendu Bag (42 Years old) who hailed from Odisha, India residing at Charlotte, NC unfortunately departed for his heavenly abode suddenly on May 7th morning.

Lalatendu is survived by wife Saswata and 9-year-old daughter Khusi. Those who knew Lal Bhai (as he is popularly known), knew what a GEM of a Person he was! He was adored by his family, friends and colleagues at Cognizant & Wells Fargo

Lal Bhai known to be a loving father, husband was an avid marathon runner, a fitness freak and an inspiration for life style change. From a regular life style he transformed himself to a full marathon runner winning 36+ medals. He was also an ardent devote of Sai Baba and a compassionate human being helping one and all. He has left behind a trail of life touching people who came in contact with him for his positive vibes and an ever smiling attitude.

At this moment of extreme shock and sadness, let us do our best to help the family at their time of bereavement.

This fundraiser campaign has been initiated by Lalatendu’s friends and the beneficiary is Lalatendu’s wife – Saswata Biswal. 100% of all funds raised will be handover to Saswata/his family.

1 minute ago, AFDBRAJA said:

He dead their family need support

Life insurance ani okati untadhi .... we all should get one ( I should too ) ... Fundrising should be during natural calamities or any unforeseen disasters .. 

my 2 cents ... don’t curse me 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

Life insurance ani okati untadhi .... we all should get one ( I should too ) ... Fundrising should be during natural calamities or any unforeseen disasters .. 

Nothing wrong. Crowd funding raises money without putting a big hole in anyone’s pocket. Isthe icharu type. Everyone needs money kada. If that extra money helps ..why not. If U only give for calamities...that’s also good. Friend ki Occasion ki gift card icha anuko....don’t think too much

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

He did only for 300K.

35 minutes ago, maramanishi99 said:

it may not sound good during this situation but what you said is true. india lo inka less fortunate people vunnaru....sometimes i dont understand this concept. US lo IT lo job chesthu fund raising ento i dont get it. Everyone can pay a little amount every month towards their life insurance.

Ni varaku vasthe thelusdi

2 hours ago, Original Profile said:

it may not sound good during this situation but what you said is true. india lo inka less fortunate people vunnaru....sometimes i dont understand this concept. US lo IT lo job chesthu fund raising ento i dont get it. Everyone can pay a little amount every month towards their life insurance.

Ni varaku vasthe telusathadhi dora.life insurance money u won't get immi it takes its own time.edhi emi ayina movie na pogane check evvadainiki . Concerned party has to claim and insurance company will validate all possible reasons how to not to pay checks all loops holes.e process la deceased family ki money avasarama vuntayi so dainiki usually funds start chestharu niku istam vunte eyi ledhu ante gani don't discourage with immeature way whoever is giving is for helping ke ga.. DNT take it personally 

6 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-lalatendu-bag-family?utm_source=whatsapp-visit&utm_medium=chat&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

won lot of medals fof marthan running !! 

Our dear friend Lalatendu Bag (42 Years old) who hailed from Odisha, India residing at Charlotte, NC unfortunately departed for his heavenly abode suddenly on May 7th morning.

Lalatendu is survived by wife Saswata and 9-year-old daughter Khusi. Those who knew Lal Bhai (as he is popularly known), knew what a GEM of a Person he was! He was adored by his family, friends and colleagues at Cognizant & Wells Fargo

Lal Bhai known to be a loving father, husband was an avid marathon runner, a fitness freak and an inspiration for life style change. From a regular life style he transformed himself to a full marathon runner winning 36+ medals. He was also an ardent devote of Sai Baba and a compassionate human being helping one and all. He has left behind a trail of life touching people who came in contact with him for his positive vibes and an ever smiling attitude.

At this moment of extreme shock and sadness, let us do our best to help the family at their time of bereavement.

This fundraiser campaign has been initiated by Lalatendu’s friends and the beneficiary is Lalatendu’s wife – Saswata Biswal. 100% of all funds raised will be handover to Saswata/his family.

cardiac ani ekkkada annnaruu ?