Flat rate cut in f o r d n f m c c

ForEverJava

heard from Monday all contractors ford and fmcc  get 10% cut in their rate..some vendors obserbing 2% but most passing 10% to cut to consultants..papam I had lot of friends with families wife and husband's with newly bought houses and big cars ...hope this stupid virus gets over in 2 or 3 months...

1 hour ago, Pitta said:

gabbar+singh+gifs+pawan.gif

bro nuvu every post ki ella anavasramga edho okati gif or edho random ga type chesi ni number of posts counts increase chestunava?

2 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

heard from Monday all contractors ford and fmcc  get 10% cut in their rate..some vendors obserbing 2% but most passing 10% to cut to consultants..papam I had lot of friends with families wife and husband's with newly bought houses and big cars ...hope this stupid virus gets over in 2 or 3 months...

As long as we have a job 10% cut is acceptable man... that’s my personal feeling though 

15 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

10% cut ki ee range lo bada padalsina avasaram ledu le 

Anna 10% cut pedda vishyam..but few weeks back they already did 32hrs weekly that already cut their salary by 15% cut already and on top of that this 10% ante so hard..also I know lot of wife and husband work in ford..think about 20 to 30% cut in family income because of over all cuts..

Lot of ppl bought homes canton Troy novi farminton few months back itself with single incomes and 2 and children..must be lot of hardship in coming months..

2 billion loss taruvata this was expected anyway..lot of friends in 30s jumped anyway but ppl with 40+ have been stuck there no updating skillset and survived with few outdated skillset somehow so far

17 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Anna 10% cut pedda vishyam..but few weeks back they already did 32hrs weekly that already cut their salary by 15% cut already and on top of that this 10% ante so hard..also I know lot of wife and husband work in ford..think about 20 to 30% cut in family income because of over all cuts..

Lot of ppl bought homes canton Troy novi farminton few months back itself with single incomes and 2 and children..must be lot of hardship in coming months..

2 billion loss taruvata this was expected anyway..lot of friends in 30s jumped anyway but ppl with 40+ have been stuck there no updating skillset and survived with few outdated skillset somehow so far

@ForEverJava Do you know anything about QuickenLoans in Detroit bro?Team Leader interview undi naku .Salary upto 140k$ plus 15% yearly bonus anaru job vaste..I have 12 years experience.Is it a good salary in Michigan?Can you please share your thoughts

Thats very good salary in Detroit area..more than than salary quicken loans is one of best employers in Detroit due to its amazing work culture..only downside i know working in downtown employer unhave to 1000$ Detroit city tax..additional to federal and state tax..and commute little rough when tigers games or pistons or red wings or lions game

Also flipside detroit weather also very clod..being close to Canada also..could be reason..downtown crime also high but Woodward Ave is amazing place to hangout..

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Ford or GM ? 

19 hours ago, awaraa said:

bro nuvu every post ki ella anavasramga edho okati gif or edho random ga type chesi ni number of posts counts increase chestunava?

kaadu 3286dc8a714f5005268ac85c07f8c484.gif

1 hour ago, ForEverJava said:

Thats very good salary in Detroit area..more than than salary quicken loans is one of best employers in Detroit due to its amazing work culture..only downside i know working in downtown employer unhave to 1000$ Detroit city tax..additional to federal and state tax..and commute little rough when tigers games or pistons or red wings or lions game

Also flipside detroit weather also very clod..being close to Canada also..could be reason..downtown crime also high but Woodward Ave is amazing place to hangout..

thanks a lot bro.Desis ekkuva untara?Btw I am in NC currently

5 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Ford or GM ? 

Gm vadu flat ga 20% kosi dobbau April lo aready..nenu cheppedi anta Ford gurunchi ee thread lo

5 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

thanks a lot bro.Desis ekkuva untara?Btw I am in NC currently

westher wise NC very nice..u will definitely repent michigan weather compared to NC ..rest all desis are full in Michigan..but quicken u may not find lot of desis..little bit less compared to gm or Ford or chrysler..they ca big3 here also BCBSM and DTE are another big clients where u find tons of desis.