Can you fk the society

kittaya

After all the society has shifted from 1990's to 2020's rapidly ...  Upside down... So leave the and go with your life.. I believe no one has time to look into your life until they don't have any problems ... 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kittaya said:

After all the society has shifted from 1990's to 2020's rapidly ...  Upside down... So leave the and go with your life.. I believe no one has time to look into your life until they don't have any problems ... 

notifications ravadam ledu 41bB.gif

Just now, Pitta said:

notifications ravadam ledu 41bB.gif

You are the culprit ani @mods telling ... gif responses esi andarni misguide chesthunnavata nee notifications tho...

4 minutes ago, kittaya said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11787441

1 minute ago, reality said:

You are the culprit ani @mods telling ... gif responses esi andarni misguide chesthunnavata nee notifications tho...

41bB.gifvelliponaa db nunchi ayite?

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Check now ... You are getting it... 3pa3zo.gif

still disbaled undi 41bB.gif

13 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Answer lies in your question I guess. Else you would have dared to type the missing uc.