H1 and H2 EO vasthunnadi

Repo

7 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Same peeling...yedellu chesina job bore ga vindani vadilesi came to a new one..worst decision of my life..epudu kotta job asalu baagaledu...Anni musukkni akkade vunte bindaas ga vundedhi..epudu malli akkadiki vellali ante ee transfer penta..

malla back pothe teeskuntara mari

2 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

malla back pothe teeskuntara mari

Intalks with vendor..enko nelalu confirm antunnadu..aa lopala premium vasthe bagunrundhi..I can join after approval... receipt meeda ante bisket ayipoddemo ani oka bhayam

7 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Intalks with vendor..enko nelalu confirm antunnadu..aa lopala premium vasthe bagunrundhi..I can join after approval... receipt meeda ante bisket ayipoddemo ani oka bhayam

Bro , regular lo  kuda cases konni 1-2 weeks lo approve aithunnai. My case receipt date 04/27 and approved on 05/08.

2 minutes ago, KondapalliRaj said:

Bro , regular lo  kuda cases konni 1-2 weeks lo approve aithunnai. My case receipt date 04/27 and approved on 05/08.

Chustunna bhayya..vendor ki commitment Esthe I have to join the client in less than 2 weeks malli transfer bisket ayithe kastam kada ani thinking..Ade chustunna how to buy time ani

Just now, Abhagyudu said:

Chustunna bhayya..vendor ki commitment Esthe I have to join the client in less than 2 weeks malli transfer bisket ayithe kastam kada ani thinking..Ade chustunna how to buy time ani

Is it a transfer or extension or amendment? Ee centre lo file chesaru

4 hours ago, Repo said:

No. Adi kuda included bro. Maa daggara unna doc lo ayithe bagane effect undi h1 and L1 la ki. Adi manam veyyakudadu bro without authentication. Attorneys magter. Ekkada Telugu pedhaga shout undadu ani mana valla ki idea echa bro. I will try to send you PM EO release chese 2 days mundu. 

Do you work in federal project ?

5 hours ago, sureshkonda said:

Aa h4 ead peekandi ra babu. H1's ki problem undadu ee time lo

Gc unnavallu h1's meedha. H1 vallu h4's meedha..h4 pellalu unna h1 vallu pake Ooptee la meedha crying anedhi..nirantharaprakriya ani jagan Anna eppudooo cheppadu..!

Amen.

As I said earlier I’ll repeat it again. Leave Covid but firms in the US have to give preference and jobs to the citizens and sending the feedback to lab our department. By Doing this Atleast ee local tella badacows mana meeda ade h1bs meeda padi edavaru like they are taking away our jobs ani. Out of 350 M population Atleast 60% are working and in the whole population only 1.5 M are h1bs I guess I may be wrong. So we are not taking away there jobs ani nirupinchadaniki idi oka margam and rachist attackkks kooda taggutai mana meeda. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

As I said earlier I’ll repeat it again. Leave Covid but firms in the US have to give preference and jobs to the citizens and sending the feedback to lab our department. By Doing this Atleast ee local tella badacows mana meeda ade h1bs meeda padi edavaru like they are taking away our jobs ani. Out of 350 M population Atleast 60% are working and in the whole population only 1.5 M are h1bs I guess I may be wrong. So we are not taking away there jobs ani nirupinchadaniki idi oka margam and rachist attackkks kooda taggutai mana meeda. 

Skills update chesukoleni... Incompetent desi chitizen gallu thappa evadu gukka patti edavatledhu h1s meedha....don’t you worry about racial attacks just because h1b... recession/pandemic tho ekkuva impact ayyedhi blue color jobs, which has nothing to do with H1.

47 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Untay definite ga .. okapoudu laga kadu.. lot of locals got the tricks of the trade and manavallu  GC kosam chesina hadavidi lonH1 antene fraud annattu portray chesaru whole world ki ... 

lot of people are completely underestimating ... but things are not going to be smooth for H1Bs instead things will get very complicated . Daniki thodu H4EAD thing is creating lot of negativity ... racial attacks kuda jaragochu... 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, reality said:

Skills update chesukoleni... Incompetent desi chitizen gallu thappa evadu gukka patti edavatledhu h1s meedha....don’t you worry about racial attacks just because h1b... recession/pandemic tho ekkuva impact ayyedhi blue color jobs, which has nothing to do with H1.

Needi amayakatvamo konda VP tatwamo artham kavatledu bro .... 

racial attacks gurinchi you are completely underestimating... but the reality is bitter 

Untay definite ga .. okapoudu laga kadu.. lot of locals got the tricks of the trade and manavallu  GC kosam chesina hadavidi lonH1 antene fraud annattu portray chesaru whole world ki ... 

lot of people are completely underestimating ... but things are not going to be smooth for H1Bs instead things will get very complicated . Daniki thodu H4EAD thing is creating lot of negativity ..... day by day negativity on foreign workforce is increasing ... Desi citizens portion is nothing ... actual locals loney idi undi... 

do you thing drump got elected just coz desi citizens voted him ? And all others didint even have any other negative opinions like drump that made them vote him???

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Doravaru said:

Needi amayakatvamo konda VP tatwamo artham kavatledu bro .... 

racial attacks gurinchi you are completely underestimating... but the reality is bitter 

lot of people are completely underestimating ... but things are not going to be smooth for H1Bs instead things will get very complicated . Daniki thodu H4EAD thing is creating lot of negativity ..... day by day negativity on foreign workforce is increasing ... Desi citizens portion is nothing ... actual locals loney idi undi... 

do you thing drump got elected just coz desi citizens voted him ? And all others didint even have any other negative opinions like drump that made them vote him???

Arey na view nadhi... erripoka dengey..