Entha mandi desi lu chanipotharu man ee Turner Falls lo lo

snoww

51 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Desi's westerner's ni copy kottadam manayela. We are designed and  operate differently please do not attempt to do things that they do just for show off it will cost you life sometimes.

vaunty nuvaante kopam vunna ee matter la I agree with u. 

12 minutes ago, Sarvapindi said:

theeta ekkuvay swimming ki potharu...most of them are ms batch around 25 yrs old..ee saale gallaki over confidence ekkuva....

facebook post cheyyali kada. What is the need to spend hard earned money as cleaners, waiters etc on something to showoff. Imagine what their parents might have gone through

1 hour ago, Killer66 said:

😒😒😒 2017 I am about to sink but some one Pulled Me up . Asalu Akkada security yeee vundadhu andaru andarike swimming vachu aney mind set lo vuntaru and mana desis lo chala mandike swimming raadhu so these things oftenly happen 

I do swim, i used to swim in my university's swimming pool but when it comes to cliff jumping or anything that sorts I will not try unless I am confident.

Just now, Michaelbarbosa said:

I do swim, i used to swim in my university's swimming pool but when it comes to cliff jumping or anything that sorts I will not try unless I am confident.

Akkada jumping  kakunda normal pool type lo konni places lo 4 feet vuntundi sunddenly 6/7 feet deep hole vuntundi 

Wtf....aa falls lo chaala mandhi desis died....

Locals ayundi Aa matram info lekunda ala yela veltharu.  Last 2 years ki 4-5 desis drowned in the same falls....

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

I am sorry4 her loss. But $200K? He died yesterday and his own sister started this go fund for $200K today morning?? 🤦‍♂️

Let's hope the rest of the unused funds will be returned to the donors.

2 minutes ago, tom brady said:

Let's hope the rest of the unused funds will be returned to the donors.

What unused funds? Do you know what this fund is for?

usually they start with 50K target to cover for funeral expenses, support for parents, etc... and increase it if they get lot of donations.. here they started with 200K.. 

3 hours ago, Killer66 said:

Akkada jumping  kakunda normal pool type lo konni places lo 4 feet vuntundi sunddenly 6/7 feet deep hole vuntundi 

Yeah. Water falls daggariki ala naduchukuntu podam anukuntaaru water lo. Suddenly depth increases.