Entha mandi desi lu chanipotharu man ee Turner Falls lo lo

snoww

15 hours ago, Spartan said:

Lucky ga i escaped once from there..

and then never went back..to turner falls..

Reason enti @Spartan.. sudden ga water depth ekuva avuthadha turner falls dagara?

6 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

Yeah, one in 2017 and another in 2019.

And how many “Indians” died there in the last just ONE year?? 4 out of 7 people (including this guy) who died there since 2016 were Indians. 4 Indians died there in the last one year.

Why don’t you stop talking as though you know everything? You seem to have some kind of criticizing attitude going by your past comments. You would do well to stick to facts rather than being biased and indulging in mockery for no reason. It is what it is. Desis don’t take safety precautions seriously - even after so many people have died there. Period.

”Generalizing”, “Stereotyping”, blah... - seriously dude? People are tired of hearing these primitive buzz words again and again from being overused frequently.

Who was mocking, I was showing you facts. I never claimed I know everything, yes I was sticking to the facts and you seem to claim no americans died there. I debunked that claim and you don't have an answer for that. Yes, you were stereotyping. Accidents happen at many tourist sites, a lot of people don't take care for safety precautions. It depends on an individual not where the person has originated from. 

Correlation doesn't imply causation.

16 hours ago, CH_Desi said:

Who was mocking, I was showing you facts. I never claimed I know everything, yes I was sticking to the facts and you seem to claim no americans died there. I debunked that claim and you don't have an answer for that. Yes, you were stereotyping. Accidents happen at many tourist sites, a lot of people don't take care for safety precautions. It depends on an individual not where the person has originated from. 

Correlation doesn't imply causation.

There is no “debunking” here. You are missing the point.

In the last ONE year, 4 out of 4 who died there were Indians. Seriously? Obviously non-Indians became more cautious over the years (which is why we don’t hear anymore of their deaths - even though they account for most tourists) while desis seem to not learn from previous deaths (of other desis). When 3 desi people died already in the last one year, how come another desi guy goes careless there and dies again? Most of these desis who died did not even know how to swim! No one is expecting anyone not to go there - people need to do their due research, learn safety precautions, learn from past deaths and be more careful before visiting a tourist spot. It’s not that no one died there before so no one knows about its dangers - many (desi) people DIED there already. Things happen when people think, “I’m an invincible hero. Nothing will happen to me”. That is being careless. People need to take care of themselves so they can take care of others who depend on them. There is no Undo button when people die.

It’s not rocket science to learn and exercise safety precautions. Numbers speak for themselves.

guys water treading rakapothe.. falls dagaraki nadavalani chudakandi water lo.. chala water falls dagara depth increase avuthu untadhi, falls dagaraki velekodhi.. and depth gauge cheyalem.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

There is no “debunking” here. You are missing the point.

In the last ONE year, 4 out of 4 who died there were Indians. Really? Obviously non-Indians became more cautious over the years (which is why we don’t hear anymore of their deaths - even though they account for most tourists) while desis seem to not learn from previous deaths (of other desis). When 3 desi people died already in the last one year, how come another desi guy goes careless there and dies again? Most of these desis who died did not even know how to swim! No one is expecting anyone not to go there - people need to do their due research, learn safety precautions, learn from past deaths and be more careful before visiting a tourist spot. It’s not that no one died there before so no one knows about its dangers - many (desi) people DIED there already. Things happen when people think, “I’m an invincible hero. Nothing will happen to me”. That is being careless. People need to take care of themselves so they can take care of others who depend on them. There is no Undo button when people die.

It’s not rocket science to learn and exercise safety precautions. Numbers speak for themselves.

You are making it about desi's, I don't agree with it. Let's end the discussion here. 

I feel sorry for their loss. But go fund me ni maatram complete personal use kosam collect chesthunnaru. His funeral expenses are covered 100% by his college  insurance. Right from here to India. 200k OMG!!!!! His sister is now trying to make money out of this incident. Shame on her 🤦‍♀️😖. Looks like she was scared someone would report the campaign as fraud. The goal is now changed to 90k.