Any one in db on h1b for 15 years still waiting ead or gc..

ForEverJava

Okay folks I got the answer..either no ppl in db or not active users ..but in trackitt I met many ppl with first perm denied or aumudit cases (between 2005 to 2010 it was pretty coomon) where they filed second perm..many ppl in range range of 15 to 18 yrs still waiting for gc or ead.. like someone said I'm  fortunate to survive here on h1b this long ..thnx to almighty..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JANASENA said:

Extensions approve ayyi 15 yrs nunchi sampadinchukuntnnav. Santhoshinchu. Naa roommate gaadiki extension bisket ayyi New employer dorakka India vellipoyadu last dec lo. Unnadantho Santhoshapadu. Lenidanikosam pakuladaku. When time comes ir will get approved. 

Meekochindi kada mastaru ennaina chebutaru 😂

24 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Okay folks I got the answer..either no ppl in db or not active users ..but in trackitt I met many ppl with first perm denied or aumudit cases (between 2005 to 2010 it was pretty coomon) where they filed second perm..many ppl in range range of 15 to 18 yrs still waiting for gc or ead.. like someone said I'm  fortunate to survive here on h1b this long ..thnx to almighty..

There are many. Don’t want to share because they are feeling shy.

17 minutes ago, acuman said:

There are many. Don’t want to share because they are feeling shy.

agree..so many relatives friends and new comers in projects ask the same question again n again..i also feel shy sometimes..but probably alavatu ipoinndi ippudu..nothing to be shy abt ..its just that ppl with 2010 may1st pd or early are not super great ..just they got lucky to have ead atleast...thats as all..ppl with later pd than 2010 may1st just got unlucky I personally know who  missed the boat to get ead in when dates moved aggressively in 2012 even by few days..

2 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

II used to laugh at a user in trackitt with name iamtired user with 16 or 17yrs onnh1b still waiting for gc or ead ..few years back..was thinking how stupid he might be..now I know. How stupid I am ...😃😉😅🤣😂🤪🙃🙂😃😄😁😆

15 years is way too long dude 

25 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

agree..so many relatives friends and new comers in projects ask the same question again n again..i also feel shy sometimes..but probably alavatu ipoinndi ippudu..nothing to be shy abt ..its just that ppl with 2010 may1st pd or early are not super great ..just they got lucky to have ead atleast...thats as all..ppl with later pd than 2010 may1st just got unlucky I personally know who  missed the boat to get ead in when dates moved aggressively in 2012 even by few days..

Not only shy. For some it’s a false prestige or ego or for some they compare with some high school friends and feels satisfaction with homes and cars with hidden loans

28 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

WOW! U deep learned about May-1-2010. Deadlock date for Indian GC applicants in EB2/3.

14 minutes ago, acuman said:

WOW! U deep learned about May-1-2010. Deadlock date for Indian GC applicants in EB2/3.

In 2015 October we got current again anyway I moved to New company with them no started my perm..anyway uscis revoked that bulletin within 10 days ..so wait continues..anyway for fun I put this post not that I am desperate for gc..either way just keep the ball rolling kind of life..let the life move on watching kids grow makes me happy.....moral of life..life does not stop of because of gc or ead..

6 hours ago, JANASENA said:

Extensions approve ayyi 15 yrs nunchi sampadinchukuntnnav. Santhoshinchu. Naa roommate gaadiki extension bisket ayyi New employer dorakka India vellipoyadu last dec lo. Unnadantho Santhoshapadu. Lenidanikosam pakuladaku. When time comes ir will get approved. 

chala bagga chepavu..hats offf

4 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

My PS is 2009 and i am on H1 since 14 years...no EAD no GC