Consulate open cheyyandi

Repo

I hope Ind ki vesina flights lo vella pillalni Ind ki pampistharu ani. US consulate open cheyyi anagane cheyyaru kada even they have their helath concers and consulate officers ki kuda family untundi. Edi lenappudu kids ni Ind ki theeskoche preparation chesukondi oka 3-4 months. Yes andariki badha ne undi but situation evari control lo ledu. Unna options use chesukondi. 

Can someone post US to Ind specail flight details here. I will forward them. At least kids ni Ind ki pampinchochu kada oka 4 months. They can try in this way. 

50 minutes ago, Repo said:

@afacc123 thanks for the info bro. I will forward to them. At least vaallali use avuthundi. 

Just forum ki help avutundi ani vesa 

visit trackkitt forums 

anni Akkadive lepukochhanu 

naakekkadi time 

glad somethings helping someone somehow kudos @Repo keep it up

service to mankind is nothing less of services to god and they would bless you in ways more unknown unknown favors form

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Repo said:

Can someone post US to Ind specail flight details here. I will forward them. At least kids ni Ind ki pampinchochu kada oka 4 months. They can try in this way. 

That’s what I don’t understand ... if they have India passport why can’t they go back when India is airliftIng people   ? 

1 hour ago, Repo said:

I hope Ind ki vesina flights lo vella pillalni Ind ki pampistharu ani. US consulate open cheyyi anagane cheyyaru kada even they have their helath concers and consulate officers ki kuda family untundi. Edi lenappudu kids ni Ind ki theeskoche preparation chesukondi oka 3-4 months. Yes andariki badha ne undi but situation evari control lo ledu. Unna options use chesukondi. 

She want to go to India or She want to come to US

Just now, bhaigan said:

She want to go to India or She want to come to US

Matter chaduvu 

he wants to come back USA

needs stamping to be done  

5 hours ago, Repo said:

if Kids are US citizens then it is not possible. 

41 minutes ago, snoww said:

India not allowing US citizens now. Her kids might be citizens.

Yeah indaka chadiva OCI meda ban undi so kids ki entry ledu