Consulate open cheyyandi

Repo

8 hours ago, Repo said:

@afacc123 thanks for the info bro. I will forward to them. At least vaallali use avuthundi. 

I believe positively they should already have this info but still you DM them or not, yet @Repo

Opening the consulate may not be possible in the near term. Some of the consulate employees may be in US and they cannot go to India.

Moreover they have their own families to worry about just like we prefer to work from home instead of going to office.

I wish they start some kind of online interviews and processing for some exceptional cases like this lady.

2 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

nenu ninna cheppaa kada bro January 2021 varaku not opening ani...kavalante anni immigration forums chudu 

So fall and spring entry of master students in 2020-2021

Poor lady. Stamping possible kaadu ee situation lo Nov Dec lo kooda doubt aa terustaaro ledo.

but Air India should allow her kids to board the flight to India/

12 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Poor lady. Stamping possible kaadu ee situation lo Nov Dec lo kooda doubt aa terustaaro ledo.

but Air India should allow her kids to board the flight to India/

given the situation I can only sympathize but not any more 

if it gives her respite or make things any better, but honestly she has to be mature enough to understand the situation and live with it 

as it is not just her and there are millions of moms that we might not be aware of given such situation divided across borders because of the pandemic

am with your statements on this though