Oci card vunnavallani flight ekkanivvadam ledu

manadonga

1 hour ago, astalavistaa said:

kondaru janaalu edo koncham kadupu manta tho support chestunnaaru gaani  still it is lathukoru policy boss.

NRI's are big asset to IND. never a burden. 

I cant justify that , 

Did they ever pay taxs- NO 

Are they part of economy - NO 

Will the cars they buy and good they buy help India - NO 

I personally know Doctors and engineers who used government schemes to complete education left India for future- Same thing I did. Government payed there fees for a loss. 

Now still India is liable for there citizens all over World and now we also demand India need to take care of our kids who are born and citizens of USA, Wha wha what a logic 

5 hours ago, manadonga said:

Emi polacy ra babu mind denginda endi ifs officers ki bill chese tappudu 

parents india ravachhu kani pillau Rakudadu ee situation lo 

that makes sense.. you had a choice and you chose to be on the other side... dont rant about it.... 

33 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

I cant justify that , 

Are they part of economy - YES 

I personally know Doctors and engineers who used government schemes to complete education left India for future- Same thing I did. Government payed there fees for a loss. 

Now still India is liable for there citizens all over World and now we also demand India need to take care of our kids who are born and citizens of USA, Wha wha what a logic 

just google "are NRIs part of Indian economy?" or in whatever way you like

I am not supporting those who used resources and  left the country for good and never helped anyone back in the country. I am sure these kind of people will be less 

1 hour ago, manadonga said:

Inta chandalamina polacy evaru pettaledu 

Ippudu us ki vesukunna flights lo h1 vallu vaste maku no problem but airport varaku valle chusukovali antunadu ante us citizens ki matram vallu evo chesutunatu like vijayawada to mumbai transportation 

kadupu manta to annatku vundi 

Ee situation for 1 to 15 yrs kids ki wkkuva vundi 

H1 vallu kids ni teste no issues ... ade chetto stamping leni vallaki atleast embassy kooda open cheste andariki nyayam chesinattu untundi

India side situation 100% ide ithe no comments, nijam ga ne tikka 10ginattu undi... OCI holders under special circumstances aithe ivvali, kani konchem force cheste icchestadu ani naa feeling (Hydrochlorquine laaga)

normal OCI/Visa ippudu open cheytam correct kadu already India lo worst ga treat chestunnaru NRIs ni .. inti bayta paper antistunnaru

56 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

I cant justify that , 

Are they part of economy - NO 

PM cares fund ki dabbulu  chala mandi NRIs iccharu

PM should know how to tap NRI talent appude India ki manam valuable autam

3 hours ago, Picheshwar said:

Flight ekkanivvaledu.

parents Indian citizens kids oci. 10ge annaru adi matter.

Evadu aa rule thayar chesina pillafook lamdike gadu...

26 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

just google "are NRIs part of Indian economy?" or in whatever way you like

I am not supporting those who used resources and  left the country for good and never helped anyone back in the country. I am sure these kind of people will be less 

google enti bro , what part of your income goes to Indian economy that you know of ? 

None of mine goes , EXcept the restaurant bills and bar bills when i visit India. 

You may be thinking buying  a land in India will help indian economy , It just helps destroy the economical balance anthay. 

Sollu fook discussion. OCIs are a very valuable assett to India. Mostly from June they will open up travel for OCIs also. Central govt is already considering it..

6 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Sollu fook discussion. OCIs are a very valuable assett to India. Mostly from June they will open up travel for OCIs also. Central govt is already considering it..

OCI lucky kada bro they get benefits both USA and also from India 

4 minutes ago, joblessjack said:

OCI lucky kada bro they get benefits both USA and also from India 

Yep, it's a privilege they earned. India wants OCIs for investments in real estate, remittances and businesses..

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

that makes sense.. you had a choice and you chose to be on the other side... dont rant about it.... 

singapore NRI's India ki teeskelli kantaaru...

6 hours ago, manadonga said:

Its not easy to do those formalities 

it takes 2 years to do that also 

ippudu kastam vaste 2 yrs varaku wait cheyyala 

A country ki aa country citizens important vay....  same situation lo us citizens ni India nunchi lift Cheste begging tappa inkem cheyaru..

leda demand us to provide Visa extensions for their citizens dependents.. 

Prati Daniki why blaming Indian govt..

6 hours ago, sureshkonda said:

India lo unnantha thuglak policies eda undav

Babu world lo prathi country evac lo citizens ne lifting... when they choose their kids to be citizens of other nation they have to bare the risks involved in it.. leda let them demand for Visa extension of their kids nation which they can't...

2 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Is US the only country who has birth right citizenship ? Any other countries follows it ? 

Birthright citizenship is the acquisition of citizenship by being born in the country. The United States, and other countries of the Americas (including Canada and Mexico) generally have it, and other places do not. Here is the list of birthright citizenship countries:

• Antigua & Barbuda
  • Argentina
  • Barbados
  • Belize
  • Bolivia
  • Brazil
  • Canada
  • Chile
  • Costa Rica
  • Cuba
  • Dominica
  • Ecuador