Oci card vunnavallani flight ekkanivvadam ledu

manadonga

9 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

h1 medha job poinollu wanted to fly back to India .. vaalla ki issue autondi .. becos their children are US citizens .. i think govt. of india will change rules to allow those carry OCI and visa 

apply for B1/B2 visa and stay here. 

4 hours ago, joblessjack said:

I cant justify that , 

Did they ever pay taxs- NO 

Are they part of economy - NO 

Will the cars they buy and good they buy help India - NO 

I personally know Doctors and engineers who used government schemes to complete education left India for future- Same thing I did. Government payed there fees for a loss. 

Now still India is liable for there citizens all over World and now we also demand India need to take care of our kids who are born and citizens of USA, Wha wha what a logic 

@joblessjack u must be kidding right ? Fd chesthe direct ga 30% interest cut chesestaru bank vallu

$79Billion 2018 lo number adi, go thru below article 
https://m.economictimes.com/nri/forex-and-remittance/india-highest-recipient-of-remittances-at-79-bn-in-2018-world-bank/articleshow/68788815.cms

They buy properties, cars, gold alot in india, so ye lekkalo asalu Ind ko help karu antunavo ne k teliyali uncle

5 hours ago, joblessjack said:

I cant justify that , 

Did they ever pay taxs- NO 

Are they part of economy - NO 

Will the cars they buy and good they buy help India - NO 

I personally know Doctors and engineers who used government schemes to complete education left India for future- Same thing I did. Government payed there fees for a loss. 

Now still India is liable for there citizens all over World and now we also demand India need to take care of our kids who are born and citizens of USA, Wha wha what a logic 

Paying for Flight ticket should matter in this case, rest of the factors are irrelevant.

Kavalante exceptional fee edina teeskoni allow cheyali Indian citizrn kids ni... 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

apply for B1/B2 visa and stay here. 

Yep , this is what most immigration lawyers are suggesting.

Don't accrue unlawful days by staying after 60 day grace period on h1 after job loss

Convert or apply for change of status to B2 visa before 60 days is breached. 

This gives you legal presence to stay inside US  till things settle down  , if God permits aa time kalla oci/e-visa travel open avthundhi Ani hope cheskodam thappa em ledhu.