Hima Das Adidas

MagaMaharaju

"I used to write 'Adidas' on my shoes"

Joining Suresh Raina live on Instagram, Hima Das recounted her journey from the scratch - back when she used to write 'Adidas on her shoes' to how there were shoes being named after her by the company. Post Hima Das' success in the 2018 World U-20 Championship, Adidas decided to collaborate with Hima Das and provide her with customized shoes with her name written on one side and the words 'create history' written on the other. The Dhing Express also recalled her conversation with Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar and said that she still vividly remembers meeting the ICC Hall of Famer for the first time. 

“When I started running, I ran barefoot. But in my first Nationals, my father brought running shoes with spikes on them. It was just a normal pair of running shoes. I wrote ‘Adidas’ on the shoes with my hand. You never know what fate can do, Adidas is now making shoes with my name,” Hima Das said.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

karanam malleswari meeda kuda pettaru ga appudeppudo.. em farak padindi?

Karanam malleshwari gurinchi ivaltiki cheptunaru no update in ap school text books

Vallaki kala eduruga kanipinchevu Pettali like himadas etc