Did you guys ever or will start business with relatives?

toranam

2 minutes ago, Naa_peru said:

Assam aithav .. close relatives aithe lite thesuko . Maa nana ilane Maa thammudu Maa bammardi ani kalisi business Lo kalupukunnadu  when our business is running with huge profits . Okasari down side start avvagane VAlla share thesukoni jump. Approx 10% tharuvatha istha Annaduku they fought with my father . Those 2 guys don’t talk to us now . Money poyayi relation poindi . Worst thing relatives tho business pettukunte . 

True bro 😟😟

Remember too much love easily convert into too much hatred quickly when situation arise. Relatives/Friends tho business pettinappudu unless you have very much like minded, money loss relation loss untadi.. 

Especially this happens in chit fund business. First target chesedi telsina vallane join avvamani. Mohamaataaniki ooo ante mxxx gudichipotaru...

My mother ki own uncle ki business lo clash vachindi, they exchanged words each other in front of me when i was a child. I still remember that and till date i don't partner with friends or relatives.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, pillirevanth said:

Remember too much love easily convert into too much hatred quickly when situation arise. Relatives/Friends tho business pettinappudu unless you have very much like minded, money loss relation loss untadi.. 

Especially this happens in chit fund business. First target chesedi telsina vallane join avvamani. Mohamaataaniki ooo ante mxxx gudichipotaru...

My mother ki own uncle ki business lo clash vachindi, they exchanged words each other in front of me when i was a child. I still remember that and till date i don't partner with friends or relatives.

Pettetappudu baney untadi vaa Teeyaga ....dabbulavalaney ee clashes anni 

5 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Sontha vallatho business cheyyatam kanna happiness emuntadi man

Pina discussions follow autunattu levu bro

STAY AWAY.

If you still want to, hire a lawyer to draft an iron clad agreement of what, how, when, who, etc. and execute the agreement by all parties and witnesses. An agreement will dictate who does what and who gets what with no room for misunderstandings.

Don’t go by verbal agreements or assumptions.

Edited by Bhumchik

personal experience never involve in business or other money related matters with relatives. i lost everything i earned so far in my life and started with zero last year. almost 8 months patindi naku ah depression nunchi ravadaniki. nenu decide aya never trust relatives and friends in money matter. if any one asks money or buiness lo invest cheyamani adugutey just simple ga edho okati chepi side avatam vutamam. money valla relations paduavutayi..

7 minutes ago, awaraa said:

personal experience never involve in business or other money related matters with relatives. i lost everything i earned so far in my life and started with zero last year. almost 8 months patindi naku ah depression nunchi ravadaniki. nenu decide aya never trust relatives and friends in money matter. if any one asks money or buiness lo invest cheyamani adugutey just simple ga edho okati chepi side avatam vutamam. money valla relations paduavutayi..

agreed man you have to be an asshole to be able to involve with frnds and relatives regarding to money.

being modest wouldn't help.

10 hours ago, awaraa said:

yah true bro