6 H1 FTEs laid off in my company today

KadapaKingg

29 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

.How about other major companies in Atl like Equifax,Adp,Cox..any idea bro?

No idea about these companies bro.. I dont think they are impacted that much..

33 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

I think so far Delta,Macys,IHG,travelport are impacted in Atlanta.How about other major companies in Atl like Equifax,Adp,Cox..any idea bro?

Equifax some impacts, ADP no impact..

6 hours ago, KadapaKingg said:

Dallas Financial company

All of these FTEs joined between 2014 to 2015 and bought homes in Frisco. Got 3 months severance pay..

Skip

Uncles requested HR for 30 days time to revoke H1 but HR said they have to do it today itself..

A couple of uncles are planning on changing to H4.. Remaining 4 uncles are single salary, they are planning on leaving the country but kids are OCIs..

C1

6 hours ago, KadapaKingg said:

Dallas Financial company

All of these FTEs joined between 2014 to 2015 and bought homes in Frisco. Got 3 months severance pay..

Skip

Skip

Uncles requested HR for 30 days time to revoke H1 but HR said they have to do it today itself..

A couple of uncles are planning on changing to H4.. Remaining 4 uncles are single salary, they are planning on leaving the country but kids are OCIs..

Who is the client ?

8 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

This is pretty much going on at every client. I live in a town home with 4 room mates.

One room mate already got laid off from Delta. His 60 day clock ends in 2 weeks, so far he didn't find a project. He is mentally prepared to go to India now..

Another room mate is very close to getting laid off.. He is having sleepless nights and he is trying for other jobs but nothing is working out so far..

Delta lo contractor aa ? 

I thought airlines are banned from laying off FT employees till October since they are received federal funds. 

8 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Yep, Atlanta. Another room mate in IHG..

Naku telsinanta varaku Macys vallanta eppudo assam.. mottam H1 contractors and FTEs were laid off

macy's lo furlough chesaaru most employees ni. inkaa lepeyyaledu