Full Time Job _ ఉపాధి ధృవీకరణ [Update] మానవ వనరులు nunchi email vachindi

Pokiri_21

3 hours ago, Pokiri_21 said:

First lo contract job annadu 2 months ayyindi company join ayyi. Ippudu Ninnu FTE ki concert chesthunnam we will send you necessary documentation for BGC/EV ani email vachindi HR nunchi.

Company join ayyinappudu Nenu resume lo 7 yrs petta and 3 companies petta. Andulo 1 company lo ne job chesa real time lo.  Ippudu ee employmenttt verificcattion ela manage cheyyali. Friends number ichi manage cheyyacha? EV process Konchem Cheppandi brothers. 

Skip

client emo insurance company chala tension ga undi. Asale baita unemployment roju roju ki perigipothundi and in June we are also expecting a baby  chala tension ga undi  pls help  thank you   

Kid vastunna vela visheesham ft kodutunnav ...happy ga undu vay ...y leni poni tensions 

• Like 1

Depends on the company... usually they have a portal to fill out all your old employer details.... make sure you have proper contact details of your previous employers and if possible pay checks or w2’s. 
Don’t want to scare you but for my background check they did ask my Btech degree college year and other details... 

good luck and congrats.... 

Just now, LadiesTailor said:

Depends on the company... usually they have a portal to fill out all your old employer details.... make sure you have proper contact details of your previous employers and if possible pay checks or w2’s. 
Don’t want to scare you but for my background check they did ask my Btech degree college year and other details... 

good luck and congrats.... 

Buffalo your btech is education check that’s common to do in background check what are you talking 🐃

Just now, SNaiduBack said:

Buffalo your btech is education check that’s common to do in background check what are you talking 🐃

It’s part of background check you cross donkey... after my employment verification they did this... that’s y I said depends on company 

3 hours ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Baa konchem telugu lo cheppava ardham kavatla edi, tension ga undi. sorry emi anukoku

FTE offer chesetappadu, they will ask you to give all your details again (in the application for employment) . Just give your correct details 

1 hour ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

FTE offer chesetappadu, they will ask you to give all your details again (in the application for employment) . Just give your correct details 

Thank you bro. I got it. Will only fill the exact details including the dates. 

ante ...verification veelu kanivi mention kuda cheyyaddu background verification form lo though they were mentioned on the resume antaru...anthena bros? 

Majority of them check SSN,criminal history and last employer, they will not have your resume .. make sure to provide exact details as mentioned in the SSN (like some people miss middle name)...

On 5/15/2020 at 6:48 PM, Spartan said:

@Pokiri_21

BC check ki give what ever is fact...

okka company unte..okate pettu...they wont check ur resume.

give the right details...it will not impact ur offer.

On 5/15/2020 at 7:20 PM, Thokkalee said:

Bcg vere company chestundi.. anni correct details ivvu.. aa form lo emi fill cheste adi check cheataru.. no one keeps your resume and compare it.. good luck 

GP