New research from uttermost labs has found that

TrollBait

Just now, kothavani said:

theories mqsthu vastayi bro a studies ani patinchukunte anthe okadu cigarette Tabitha corona raadu antadu, okaqdu corona vasthe potamu antadu everything is crap

but this one is a solid theory dora

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TrollBait

• kothavani

• DaatarBabu

• Android_Halwa

Popular Days

43 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

people who post and comment actively on women's vag1na and b00bs and b00ty are 

1. incels who live in fantasy land where they have a constant supply of pu$$y

2. closeted gays who have had enough pu$$y and are not brave enough to experiment in real

@tamu @Biskot2 @DaatarBabu and company... pls mee amoolyamaina comments.

+ @mustang302 This guy has some kind of obsession with female genetals. Keeps on constantly commenting on just everything with reference to pu$$y and Vag1na always...

According to research by Uttermost Labs, what do you think the reason for such fanstasy could be ?

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

+ @mustang302 This guy has some kind of obsession with female genetals. Keeps on constantly commenting on just everything with reference to pu$$y and Vag1na always...

According to research by Uttermost Labs, what do you think the reason for such fanstasy could be ?

atla anukuntey, ee db lo 50% ollu untaaru babu gaaru list lo. 

I just tagged people who start those threads. 

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

but this one is a solid theory dora

In your perspective...! 

How can you force this theory on everyone?  Are your extremist instincts kicking in? @3$% parledu cheppuko.. Neeku Matram evarunnaru cheppu...  We will listen! 

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

also I wont comment on my fav person mustang in this db. he's not a religious casteist nationalist psycopathic nutcase like most in this db. and that means he's perfect imo. 

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

atla anukuntey, ee db lo 50% ollu untaaru babu gaaru list lo. 

I just tagged people who start those threads. 

It’s actually disgusting why people always use cuss words which often refer to such stuff...There are so many cuss word we can use but don’t know why some people are still struck at such things..

Just now, TrollBait said:

also I wont comment on my fav person mustang in this db. he's not a religious casteist nationalist psycopathic nutcase like most in this db. and that means he's perfect imo. 

Yeah. You have you opinions...makes sense. 

• Haha 1

Just now, DaatarBabu said:

In your perspective...! 

How can you force this theory on everyone?  Are your extremist instincts kicking in?  parledu cheppuko.. Neeku Matram evarunnaru cheppu...  We will listen! 

I presented a theory, you have not proved it wrong. so you should just wait for someone to come along and prove that it doesn't work.

you can't call it my perspective, when I've argued my case better than you have argued yours. actually you have'nt argued at all other than calling it my perspective. hehe..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

It’s actually disgusting why people always use cuss words which often refer to such stuff...There are so many cuss word we can use but don’t know why some people are still struck at such things..

mostly cultural reasons.

anyway this thread is not about cuss words, but about nsfw images, and the possibility of bottling up sexuality by pretending to get aroused by these images. 

or if they are actually aroused, the possibility that they are incels.. hehe..

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

I presented a theory, you have not proved it wrong. so you should just wait for someone to come along and prove that it doesn't work.

you can't call it my perspective, when I've argued my case better than you have argued yours. actually you have'nt argued at all other than calling it my perspective. hehe..

Why should anyone prove something wrong? Or other's opinion? Or a theory? 

To prove himself superior?  

I want to be happier not superior... So Chill... 

Buradalo Raayi, Padukunna Gadida inni samethalu chadivi kuda em nerchukokapothe ela..  

dilsuknagar bus stop lo magazine shop lo apatlo cleavage ,naval photos vus stop mottam sustaru,  entire insta clevage , panty photos nida nadustundi vaqlu andharu biscuit aa?

dilsuknagar bus stop lo magazine shop lo apatlo cleavage ,naval photos vus stop mottam sustaru,  entire insta clevage , panty photos nida nadustundi vaqlu andharu biscuit q??

karuvu lo undi choodatam veru, that is also part of the topic in this thread dora.

1 minute ago, DaatarBabu said:

Why should anyone prove something wrong? Or other's opinion? Or a theory? 

To prove himself superior?  

I want to be happier not superior... So Chill... 

Buradalo Raayi, Padukunna Gadida inni samethalu chadivi kuda em nerchukokapothe ela..  

lol. if you don't want to prove anything, then shut the fcuk up bro :) 

my theory is solid. why are you getting agitated by it?

I am myself bisexual, and I don't mean calling someone bisexual as a derogatory term. I just want to see who gets offended by it. you got offended. its sorta sad.

I actually thought you were cool.

Just now, TrollBait said:

lol. if you don't want to prove anything, then shut the fcuk up bro :) 

my theory is solid. why are you getting agitated by it?

I am myself bisexual, and I don't mean calling someone bisexual as a derogatory term. I just want to see who gets offended by it. you got offended. its sorta sad.

I actually thought you were cool.

dhevuda you mean dostana?? No offense just asking

dhevuda you mean dostana?? No offense just asking

lol. I don't differentiate between a man and a woman or anyone in between to satisfy my horniness.