Buffet dumps Goldman Sachs

Moon_Walker

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway has dumped the bulk of the stake in Goldman Sachs that it acquired in the depths of the financial crisis, a regulatory filing revealed on Friday night.

Berkshire said it had sold more than 10m shares in Goldman in the first quarter, a holding that was worth $2.3bn at the end of last year and represented 2.9 per cent of the investment bank. It had just 1.9m Goldman shares left at the end of the quarter, a stake of less than 0.6 per cent.

Berkshire also trimmed its holding in JPMorgan Chase from 1.94 per cent to 1.88 per cent.

1 minute ago, VictoryTDP said:

In front crocodile festival aa? Or is it just happened s business strategy? 

My fear is Buffett is seeing a bigger picture which general investor cannot and he is holding onto such large cash pile.

9 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

My fear is Buffett is seeing a bigger picture which general investor cannot and he is holding onto such large cash pile.

May be

13 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

That’s why you are talking about him. 

he may be great..but he is dumping so late.. may be he is thinking all companies will go bankrupt...not sure.

by next year ..everythg should be normal i feel, may be weak companies go bankrupt.