Made by Jains, no muslim staff..

TrollBait

1 minute ago, sattipandu said:

Debated done

Beaten to death

I can imagine how the 'debate' would have gone. bunch of bigoted trash in this db.

7 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

I can imagine how the 'debate' would have gone. bunch of bigoted trash in this db.

Yeah poor Muslims

Always don't get treated like regular folk

5 minutes ago, MRI said:

talk about halal meat, bigot!

stupid fcuk. first decide whether you have the cajones to talk.

i don't care to talk to fools who can't even hold an online discussion without claiming victory and scampering like fcuking fools.

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

i don't care to talk to fools who can't even hold an online discussion without claiming victory and scampering like fcuking fools.

and I don't hold a conversation with dumb fcuks.

1 hour ago, TrollBait said:

Samsaaram Vy@bhichaaram yevvaraalu vaddhu vaunty 

Harun Resit Aydin, Turkey and India Expert - Visited 83 countries
Answered November 12, 2019
What made you feel disgusted today?
It happened in Chennai.

Three days ago, I checked in to Chennai Airport and was waiting for my plane to Bangalore.

When I was watching some videos on my phone, suddenly a very cute kid sat down next to me, maybe a 6-7 year old girl, and grabbed me on my shoulder and smiled. She saw that I was watching a video and was interested in it.

Anyway, I smiled at her and tried to talk a little bit. At the moment I came to the thought that I still had some chocolate in my pocket. I took it out and gave it to her. So far, there was no problem, she was very happy and thanked.

But just as she was opening one of the chocolates, a voice came from the back, her mother said something in Hindi that made me absolutely mad, something like:

'' Do not take it, this is not a Muslim .. ''

And in a very angry way, so that the child got up immediately and went back to her mother. The mother then threw the chocolate away. Of course she thought that I did not understand it and don’t see it in front what she is doing.

I was so angry that I could not take it anymore and turned around and said:

'' I'm in shame that I share the same religion with you today. You do not even know that our Prophet was eating together with Jews in their homes. But more than you, I am sad that this little innocent girl will grow up in such a family. And I am Muslim, Alhamdulillah .. ''

Later, when we were called to the plane, she came slowly to me and tried to apologize in English. I could not look at her anymore, because then she would definitely get a slap into her face.

When she repeated the same thing over and over again and apologized, I said only one sentence and boarded the plane:

'' Apologize to Allah, not to me .. ''

Do not get it wrong, that does not happen often in India, most people are wonderful here. But there have always been such incidents of Muslims or Hindus, or because of caste issues that I had to hear such conversations of some bigots, and that bothers me a lot. 70 years after independence, we finally have to send a message to these people that things can not go on and continue like this. Enough is enough.

Just disgusting.

4 hours ago, TrollBait said:

Mera Bharat mahaan...

https://www.news18.com/news/buzz/made-by-jains-no-muslim-staff-chennai-bakery-draws-flak-for-islamophobic-ad-2613631.html

ac_vast.png

Skip

MG ra....Vaani shop vaani ishtam.

meeru petkora Pure Halal ani...kaani vaaniki english raadu anukunta anduke direct ga no kuslims anadu.

Meeru siggu lekunda, Hinduism ki respect ivvaru memu enduku ivvali Turka sale galaki

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MRI said:

and I don't hold a conversation with dumb fcuks.

should have considered that before you asked a question in this thread.

18 minutes ago, emitlu said:

MG ra....Vaani shop vaani ishtam.

meeru petkora Pure Halal ani...kaani vaaniki english raadu anukunta anduke direct ga no kuslims anadu.

Meeru siggu lekunda, Hinduism ki respect ivvaru memu enduku ivvali Turka sale galaki

silly idiot. neeku muslim nachhaka pothey, pedda board okati mee intlo raasi pettuko 'muslims cannot enter' ani. 

shops and establishment acts kindha you can punish landlords who discriminate, since it is a business and is no longer your personal property. antha ga personal freedom kaavalante, don't interact with society and masturbate in your room.

law sarigga follow cheyyatam raadhu gaani, pakkanodi meedha edavatam maatram vochu.

I'm not muslim ra edhava. I don't care for any religion. was born Hindu, rejected it.