Randi ayya soodandi ayya....DOCTOR DRAGGED TO ROADS..

caesar

4 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Is he not a citizen??? Govt employee aithe rights pothaya..covid time lo saraina equipment ivvaka pothe sachipoyala pani chestu..kpnchem sense vadu boss..aina a roads paina treatment emiti..honestly this is disgusting by jagan govt..a vizag lo janalani bhayapettadam..gudovadalo kabjalu( not from news) nenu news chusi ma relatives tho check chesa..

yes. bureaucracy is its own beast that is above Indian law. It demands total loyalty to its clan.

that's why India sucks. This has nothing to do with Jagan govt most likely.

Jagan can't keep disciplining his bureaucracy, who he needs to carry out his schemes. Indian govt bureaucracy in all states is fcuked up. its casteist and tribal for the most part.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caesar

• TrollBait

• Aryaa

• Sreeven

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caesar

11 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

USA visa apply cheaukunte easy ga visa vastundi..its stupidity working there..democracy lo everyone has a right to speak and ask the needs. Love da lo govt..

yes....andukey gaaa indiaa vadhili chaala mandiri bayata thenginXXX konedhi

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

yes. bureaucracy is its own beast that is above Indian law. It demands total loyalty to its clan.

that's why India sucks. This has nothing to do with Jagan govt most likely.

Jagan can't keep disciplining his bureaucracy, who he needs to carry out his schemes. Indian govt bureaucracy in all states is fcuked up. its casteist and tribal for the most part.

then whom  do you think ....might taken action against this doctor..without govt direction can bureaucrats can do this to that doctor....shame on this thugaallq govt

1 minute ago, caesar said:

yes....andukey gaaa indiaa vadhili chaala mandiri bayata thenginXXX konedhi

bayata thenginXXX kooda same attitude carrying kadha bro. 

same casteism, groupism etc.

Just now, TrollBait said:

bayata thenginXXX kooda same attitude carrying kadha bro. 

same casteism, groupism etc.

bro....andaru atla undaaru........ee politics valla neutral and manchi vaallani kooda adhey category lo vesthaaru (khulam,,party etc)...

but yes, i partly agree india vadhili achinaa same edupu .....

2 minutes ago, caesar said:

then whom  do you think ....might taken action against this doctor..without govt direction can bureaucrats can do this to that doctor....shame on this thugaallq govt

absolutely. This happened already in Madhyapradesh few weeks back I think.. where a doc that asked for PPE was sacked. happened in TamilNadu.

govt hand undachu. I dont know. I wont defend Jagan.

but my interactions with Indian bureaucracy makes me believe that this is not a party specific issue. The bureaucracy will not allow anyone to question it. Jagan cannot discipline it, except do some dikhawa stuff.

Just now, caesar said:

bro....andaru atla undaaru........ee politics valla neutral and manchi vaallani kooda adhey category lo vesthaaru (khulam,,party etc)...

but yes, i partly agree india vadhili achinaa same edupu .....

hope next gen Indians move towards more liberal attitudes. current gen most of them hopeless

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

absolutely. This happened already in Madhyapradesh few weeks back I think.. where a doc that asked for PPE was sacked. happened in TamilNadu.

govt hand undachu. I dont know. I wont defend Jagan.

but my interactions with Indian bureaucracy makes me believe that this is not a party specific issue. The bureaucracy will not allow anyone to question it. Jagan cannot discipline it, except do some dikhawa stuff.

emo bro....itla job theeseydam....unbelievable.....if a single person earning in the family how it would impact......since i hail from economically poor background...i cant personally digest such stuff ...be it a ny govt any party etc etc....

just imagine the circumstances of the doctors spouse and children....pathetic,,,

how it all started?

coz today is sat and t'row is sunday

no court no bail(nd not sure on monday)

if Dr has some thing to protest then(media should high light that) and also it is not right time to protect (There may be separate powers to police ) as covid dominates

He will only get support from political parties and that too via tv , twitter etc

Unless media tells public why(reason) this Dr is there or else

common ppl under current carona effect will keep quite

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

hope next gen Indians move towards more liberal attitudes. current gen most of them hopeless

mana telugu states vasthey itlaa khulam.....parties etc etc...malla verey states tho choosthey .... marathi vaadu maarathi ki...taamil odu taamils ki...mallus ..mallus ki etc etc......sometimes i feel very bad .....

Just now, caesar said:

emo bro....itla job theeseydam....unbelievable.....if a single person earning in the family how it would impact......since i hail from economically poor background...i cant personally digest such stuff ...be it a ny govt any party etc etc....

just imagine the circumstances of the doctors spouse and children....pathetic,,,

absolutely. Jagan ni 10gatam lo thappem ledhu.

but the problem is deeper than that  ani telling. 

Jagan will let the culprits with light punishment if at all, because he needs them. 

MP (I may be wrong about the state) lo aithey, his license was canceled. ee doc ki kooda license cancel chesaara enti? bastards.

Just now, mongoDB said:

how it all started?

coz today is sat and t'row is sunday

no court no bail(nd not sure on monday)

if Dr has some thing to protest then(media should high light that) and also it is not right time to protect (There may be separate powers to police ) as covid dominates

He will only get support from political parties and that too via tv , twitter etc

Unless media tells public why(reason) this Dr is there or else

common ppl under current carona effect will keep quite

it started with govt sacking his job...we dont know his emotional state....his only option is to expose to media and other citizens about his state..IMO

Just now, caesar said:

mana telugu states vasthey itlaa khulam.....parties etc etc...malla verey states tho choosthey .... marathi vaadu maarathi ki...taamil odu taamils ki...mallus ..mallus ki etc etc......sometimes i feel very bad .....

atla emi brahma padaku brother. Tamils are not united. not even close. 

telugollanna edho kottukuntaaru, malli kalisi pothaaru. Tamilolla casteism nuvvu inka choodaledhu. some obc castes that are high in number have absolutely gone bonkers in TN and even among NRI tamils. 

nothing I see in this db compares to the absolute trash they spout. I used to love tamils, and now I don't. I grew up in Chennai and have a lot of tamil friends. so personal ga chepthunna, all regions in India are the same.