Randi ayya soodandi ayya....DOCTOR DRAGGED TO ROADS..

caesar

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

absolutely. Jagan ni 10gatam lo thappem ledhu.

but the problem is deeper than that  ani telling. 

Jagan will let the culprits with light punishment if at all, because he needs them. 

MP (I may be wrong about the state) lo aithey, his license was canceled. ee doc ki kooda license cancel chesaara enti? bastards.

the MAdhya pradesh what you are referring (to my knowledge...aa doctor covid treatment ki raanu ani godava chessaadu ani oka case undhi , in such situation govt intimidated to cancel his license....is this one you were referring to ??) if not may be whatsoever the case MP lo jarigindhi kooda unethical ey.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caesar

• TrollBait

• Aryaa

• Sreeven

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caesar

1 minute ago, caesar said:

it started with govt sacking his job...we dont know his emotional state....his only option is to expose to media and other citizens about his state..IMO

I am not sure but Govt. cannot sack him at the most transfer or suspend

to my knowledge if he is gazetted office( for sure he is) Govt. cannot fire and court will stand by him

only thing is he opting worng time in few days vizag dist. goes to green zone

13 minutes ago, mongoDB said:

I am not sure but Govt. cannot sack him at the most transfer or suspend

to my knowledge if he is gazetted office( for sure he is) Govt. cannot fire and court will stand by him

only thing is he opting worng time in few days vizag dist. goes to green zone

i agreee with you about the time and situation...in vizaagg.....

i was referring to mental state....just imagine konni kullu politics valla job pothey.....it will inculcate frustration and apprehension and perhaps loose control over mind...(ee subtle perspective lo chepinaaa)

4 minutes ago, caesar said:

i agreee with oyu about the time and situation...in vizaagg.....

i was referring to mental state....just imagine konni kullu politics job pothey.....it will inculcate frustration and apprehension and perhaps loose control over mind...(ee subtle perspective lo chepinaaa)

AP janalaki ekadhu.. react avaru...react ayithe kuda .. aalani  kulam , leka thaagi matladadu.. or paisal antayi ani propaganda chesatharu ee prashanth kishore/A1 paytms  ..

2 minutes ago, caesar said:

i agreee with oyu about the time and situation...in vizaagg.....

i was referring to mental state....just imagine konni kullu politics job pothey.....it will inculcate frustration and apprehension and perhaps loose control over mind...(ee subtle perspective lo chepinaaa)

at least his family should come out (for sure  not with minors) 

Even though it is bit tough

5 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

AP janalaki ekadhu.. react avaru...react ayithe kuda .. aalani  kulam , leka thaagi matladadu.. or paisal antayi ani propaganda chesatharu ee prashanth kishore/A1 paytms  ..

yeah...thats what ee YSSRRR anthey chesindu....malla ee thuglaqqqq redddyyy LKK gaadu and his supporters doing the same stuff...

asalaaa doctor ki TDP ki emaina link untundhaaa.....itlaa propaganda chesi chesi gelichaaaaru ....even after winning these baxxxxxrdsss doing the same....malli eee thokaaa gaallu motham vaalley theesukuntaaru anni posts etc...malla valley kailisi untaaru and instigate hatredness in the societyy...

18 minutes ago, caesar said:

i agreee with you about the time and situation...in vizaagg.....

i was referring to mental state....just imagine konni kullu politics valla job pothey.....it will inculcate frustration and apprehension and perhaps loose control over mind...(ee subtle perspective lo chepinaaa)

Ee lambdi gadu tdp vallani kalisi vachi mask levu ani drama start chesadu. Eediki ide correct 

7 minutes ago, caesar said:

yeah...thats what ee YSSRRR anthey chesindu....malla ee thuglaqqqq redddyyy LKK gaadu and his supporters doing the same stuff...

asalaaa doctor ki TDP ki emaina link untundhaaa.....itlaa propaganda chesi chesi gelichaaaaru ....even after winning these baxxxxxrdsss doing the same....malli eee thokaaa gaallu motham vaalley theesukuntaaru anni posts etc...malla valley kailisi untaaru and instigate hatredness in the societyy...

Tdp odipoyina MLA ni kalavdam endi and then bayata ragane no masks antam political angle ledaaa

Just now, Aryaa said:

Tdp odipoyina MLA ni kalavdam endi and then bayata ragane no masks antam political angle ledaaa

ee news mee blue media lo vachindhaaa??? okavela job gurunchi emaina help chesthaado ani okavela kalisi undochu...

antey masks lekpotey lvu ani cheppali gaaa??? dhaaniki kooda jobs theeseysthaaraa

29 minutes ago, caesar said:

the MAdhya pradesh what you are referring (to my knowledge...aa doctor covid treatment ki raanu ani godava chessaadu ani oka case undhi , in such situation govt intimidated to cancel his license....is this one you were referring to ??) if not may be whatsoever the case MP lo jarigindhi kooda unethical ey.....

I think this is the case.. it was in delhi.

https://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/delhi/2020/apr/17/doctor-axed-for-passing-ppe-kits-2131286.html

but looks like the IAS guy who axed the doc has now been transferred out of his current job. 

4 minutes ago, Aryaa said:

Masks adigithey itla chesthey.....tractors rally chesina thoka MLA (biyyappau madhusssodhan REEDDYYY), ..flowers rally chesina thoka MLA (LOjaa Ledddyy) ni em cheyyaalli....vellaa valla entha mandiriki corona vachindhooooo......veellani maathram gajji thoka choosi em cheyyaru

3 minutes ago, Migilindi22 said:

wooww.....buradha media...blue media...thoka gajji media.....oka doctor ni pichodni chesinaaka koodaa itla cover chesthunaru......only  god has to save AP