US Lo meru how many Jobs Mararu? each job ela vachindi?

AFDBRAJA

3 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

First roje ela telisindhi antuna adi colleague gadiki.

North salle gadu, pakkani kurchunadu. Tech is on PEGA. earlier Prxy call lo, call tiskunodo too much technical knowledge chupinchadu(only telephonic round) So on day one itself he asked/started discussing lot about project, ala bisket ayindi. 23-24 age ki 10+ years ante evadu namuthadu.

for 2nd project changed tech stack to Workday. Gujarati manager (uncle tied up with consultancy to fill position, maybe he was getting 5-10$ per hr on me). He was smart enough to recognize I am fake pakodi/fresh out of college. He came to me that afternoon and indirectly hinted me  that “everyone need first opportunity” and said, as long as I am genuine on what I know and don’t know I will be okay. Worked their for 1 and half year to gain enough skills to crack full time job and in 2017 was able to get a FT in CA, since then going strong. That’s the story, vuncles.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

I changed 4 jobs so far. 

1 Friend referral. 

2 - India lo oka manager gadu manchi position vadu us lo valla team loki tesukoadu

3- Consultancy vadi tie up valla phone

4 - Dice lo resume pedithay phone

why do u need this information,...1,..Your mom gave me job

9 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

North salle gadu, pakkani kurchunadu. Tech is on PEGA. earlier Prxy call lo, call tiskunodo too much technical knowledge chupinchadu(only telephonic round) So on day one itself he asked/started discussing lot about project, ala bisket ayindi. 23-24 age ki 10+ years ante evadu namuthadu.

for 2nd project changed tech stack to Workday. Gujarati manager (uncle tied up with consultancy to fill position, maybe he was getting 5-10$ per hr on me). He was smart enough to recognize I am fake pakodi/fresh out of college. He came to me that afternoon and indirectly hinted me  that “everyone need first opportunity” and said, as long as I am genuine on what I know and don’t know I will be okay. Worked their for 1 and half year to gain enough skills to crack full time job and in 2017 was able to get a FT in CA, since then going strong. That’s the story, vuncles.

Inspiring kaka specially those on OPT or CPT loosing jobs vallaki oka light doriknatu vuntundhi ne story really. Hatsoff thanks for sharing. 

7 hours ago, linksys23 said:

why do u need this information,...1,..Your mom gave me job

అమ్మ అక్క అంట వెంట్ర కొజ్జా న కొడకా 

16 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Inspiring kaka specially those on OPT or CPT loosing jobs vallaki oka light doriknatu vuntundhi ne story really. Hatsoff thanks for sharing. 

2125081998_dandampedatharaayya.thumb.gif