Moderna Phase 1 + Covid vaccine cand

siva604

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

Please tell this to Thaatha.. paapam anavasaramga malaria drug vesukuntundu..😀

@3$%

thatha kotha medicine kanukkuntunnadu kaka... Donald thatha MBBS huu haaa huuu haaa

Assam..Antha assammmm..🤣🤣thata gaadi tricks tho jananni general public ni mosam chesthunnadu🤣🤣inko 2 days lo inko pharma company will come up with sumthing wait chayyandi tradersssssss..🤣my 2 mins silence..!

3 minutes ago, siru said:

if u dont mind, how much money did u start with to get to 170k?  and do u do stock trading or options?

103,000 invested and now its at 175000.

My problem is too much greed. Never took profits in the past when my 100 TSLA(bought at 630) went to 960 and lot of other stocks.Slowly learning. Started trading in Sep 2019. Only swing trading. I dont know about puts/options. 

33 minutes ago, siva604 said:

My problem is too much greed. Never took profits in the past when my 100 TSLA(bought at 630) went to 960 and lot of other stocks.Slowly learning. Started trading in Sep 2019. Only swing trading. I dont know about puts/options. 

i can relate to that. many times i didnt sell thinking it goes even higher and 90%of the time it falls and end up with less profits or none at all. I think best thing is to set a target profit % on oour investement and sell whn it hits the target and if it goes much higer after selling, we shdnt regret.

stocktwits and twitter hype is one reason i held too long i feel..they will say it goes more more but always falls lol.

35 minutes ago, siva604 said:

thats a good returns u got..touchwood

8 minutes ago, siru said:

i can relate to that. many times i didnt sell thinking it goes even higher and 90%of the time it falls and end up with less profits or none at all. I think best thing is to set a target profit % on oour investement and sell whn it hits the target and if it goes much higer after selling, we shdnt regret.

stocktwits and twitter hype is one reason i held too long i feel..they will say it goes more more but always falls lol.

Yeah ... it’s like gambling we have to take a lucky call  when to get out