Technology suggestion for spouse

DesiPokemon

3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

QA lo American uncles evaru undara??

But aren't we immigrants  highskilled?. Even if thats not the case, atleast we need to uphold that reputation. 

Leave these vomerican QA ankuls to cry on us and let them hope that thatha will make wonders for them. 

You know what I mean? If you have no idea. Then please ask your friend @Repo

10 minutes ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

But aren't we immigrants  highskilled?. Even if thats not the case, atleast we need to uphold that reputation. 

Leave these vomerican QA ankuls to cry on us and let them hope that thatha will make wonders for them. 

Skip

You know what I mean? If you have no idea. Then please ask your friend @Repo

Baa , dintlo kuda maa @Repo uncle ni and nanu, eskovala. Chill bro.enjoy the coming up long weekend. ideology lo matrame, differ uncle. We are friends. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kootami said:

first see her interest and coding skills vayya. If she is a quick learner then go for salesforce or some thing along the line . Other wise testing , or UI side full stack is not bad.

How is salesforce for h4 ead bro, too much coding untadha or apex antha ekkuva imuse cheyyara?

1 hour ago, DesiPokemon said:

She is willing to work bro. Both are less than 5. Ya need to consider that daycare also.

She did ece ,so software antha touch ledu. Anduke thinking

ooohh, you have a rough road ahead. but not impossible. from personal experience

1. she needs a lot of time to practice.

2. you need to take care of kids until her training is done and after also.

3. find a good day care for both of them and start thinking of them to introduce the concept of day care.

4. if she is not driving now , get her to drive and a second car.

Corona valla literally every req is remote now. It just doesn't get any better than this.  lastly train in your line of work tech. so that you will be there to help her tasks or just understand the topics.

PK-3.gif  welcome to da club

1 hour ago, veeraveeraleaks said:

QA is overflooded with alot of H4 EADS these days. Its clogged.

Furthermore, its very frowned upon as well as least paid.

Should I even call it as a "technology"? I defer to call it as one. 

I dont think that he is looking for hogh pay.. first let her get used to the qa job and then can explore other high paid ones 

2 hours ago, DesiPokemon said:

Genuine question and genuine suggestions only please.

Single income with kids. Chala kastam undi. 140 undi, ead apply chedam anukuntunna for wife. 

Skip

Which technology is best ,she never worked in software industry. Im thinking testing side is better. Please suggest if choosing other technology would be best option.

I started from there itself... I was science student though I was ripped in my class

First she needs to start with basic concepts like project life cycle, Basic agile concepts, basic SQL, basic Coding 

To achieve those she needs patience and dedication since we are looking in long term perspective....everyday ask her to dedicate sometime for her learning...I could dedicated 5-6 hours a day and taking care of a toddler 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 2020 said:

I started from there itself... I was science student though I was ripped in my class

First she needs to start with basic concepts like project life cycle, Basic agile concepts, basic SQL, basic Coding 

To achieve those she needs patience and dedication since we are looking in long term perspective....everyday ask her to dedicate sometime for her learning...I could dedicated 5-6 hours a day and taking care of a toddler 

Anitikanti important- basic business email communication 

5 hours ago, DesiPokemon said:

Genuine question and genuine suggestions only please.

Single income with kids. Chala kastam undi. 140 undi, ead apply chedam anukuntunna for wife. 

Which technology is best ,she never worked in software industry. Im thinking testing side is better. Please suggest if choosing other technology would be best option.

testing lo coding kavali with automation either python or java. coding interest ledu ante testing jobs kuda kastame. it is not like before. andaru automation adugutunaru. manual QA jobs will not be there in future. my 2 cents. 

2 kids less than 5 ante full stress untadi.

First nee aathram aapukoni aame ki interest unda leda soodu after handling two kids. 

Edi chesina b4 kids settle ayipovaale  atmost with 1 kid. Ippudu kothaga ante life kukkal chimpina vistaraku aithadi

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BostonBullodu said:

+1  Tableau, powerBI, Qlickview eh data visualization tools ayithe better it has a future and well paid and also interesting to learn learning platforms kuda bagane unnayi.

Antha bagane cheppaaru. Aa PBI ni teesi pakkana padeyandi pls. DAX ane chetta language vastene PBI lo edaina cheyochu.