Technology suggestion for spouse

DesiPokemon

5 hours ago, Kootami said:

ooohh, you have a rough road ahead. but not impossible. from personal experience

1. she needs a lot of time to practice.

2. you need to take care of kids until her training is done and after also.

3. find a good day care for both of them and start thinking of them to introduce the concept of day care.

4. if she is not driving now , get her to drive and a second car.

Corona valla literally every req is remote now. It just doesn't get any better than this.  lastly train in your line of work tech. so that you will be there to help her tasks or just understand the topics.

PK-3.gif  welcome to da club

Ya bro correct

4 hours ago, 2020 said:

I started from there itself... I was science student though I was ripped in my class

First she needs to start with basic concepts like project life cycle, Basic agile concepts, basic SQL, basic Coding 

To achieve those she needs patience and dedication since we are looking in long term perspective....everyday ask her to dedicate sometime for her learning...I could dedicated 5-6 hours a day and taking care of a toddler 

Sure.ur which technology?

1 hour ago, maverick19 said:

testing lo coding kavali with automation either python or java. coding interest ledu ante testing jobs kuda kastame. it is not like before. andaru automation adugutunaru. manual QA jobs will not be there in future. my 2 cents. 

Automation testing which is Good?

1 hour ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

2 kids less than 5 ante full stress untadi.

First nee aathram aapukoni aame ki interest unda leda soodu after handling two kids. 

Edi chesina b4 kids settle ayipovaale  atmost with 1 kid. Ippudu kothaga ante life kukkal chimpina vistaraku aithadi

It's her interest bro.thats y. She wanted to do government job after btech but us ravadam valla avaledu.