Just how tourist spots are dealing now

Aryaa

2 minutes ago, Aryaa said:

Papam all business in tourist places completely rely on tourists. Ee 6 months ela survive avtaro

Tourism & Hotels, Hospitality industries are the ones who are going to suffer the most...

39 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Tourism & Hotels, Hospitality industries are the ones who are going to suffer the most...

Adey ga for example tirumala nadichi vellepudu so many tiffin centers and even Konda paina so many shops   Avanni closed now 

2 hours ago, Aryaa said:

Papam all business in tourist places completely rely on tourists. Ee 6 months ela survive avtaro

One year aashalu vadhilesukovadamey.

Ee virus dhebbaki 2-3 yrs paduthundhi recover avvadaniki

3 hours ago, Aryaa said:

Adey ga for example tirumala nadichi vellepudu so many tiffin centers and even Konda paina so many shops   Avanni closed now 

this exactly came to my mind..thinking of all pilgrimage locations...who entirely rely on devotees

11 hours ago, Aryaa said:

Tourist spot dagara lo restaurants charge double price mostly. They might be able to survive with the looted money . Tourist spot ki Koncham distant lo unna reliable and budget friendly restataurants are the ones that suffer most now

7 hours ago, Gajala frm Washington DC said:

this exactly came to my mind..thinking of all pilgrimage locations...who entirely rely on devotees

yedavalu foreigners nunchi idly ki 10 dollars photo ki 50 dollars henginappudu emaindi. let them suffer losses and come to reality

I really love covid. it brought many business to bankruptcy and howles will know their real value

2 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

yedavalu foreigners nunchi idly ki 10 dollars photo ki 50 dollars henginappudu emaindi. let them suffer losses and come to reality

I really love covid. it brought many business to bankruptcy and howles will know their real value

Don’t take me wrong . I agree with you  partially . Blood suckers ki jaragalsinde but few genuine and kind hearted people kuda unaru bro they are suffering a lot.

3 minutes ago, pawanmb6 said:

Don’t take me wrong . I agree with you  partially . Blood suckers ki jaragalsinde but few genuine and kind hearted people kuda unaru bro they are suffering a lot.

Agreed...  not all of them are greedy/cunning asssholes