To all Married uncles and Auntys...

AFDBRAJA

If someone want your son or daughter for adoption with a condition you not more in contact with them for rest of life, for how much amount you are willing to give them :) !! 

Like 100k, 1 million, 10 Million? 

1 hour ago, AFDBRAJA said:

If someone want your son or daughter for adoption with a condition you not more in contact with them for rest of life, for how much amount you are willing to give them :) !! 

step 1: adopt a child <2 months

step 2: give up for adoption after finding better couple with good heart.

step 3:  ask for  triple of your expenses 

step 4: keep one part to yourself and another part donate to orphan house.

step 5: Buy (parital or full ) AFDB with the one part of money kept for self

step 6: find AFDBRAJA IP address and physical address and grudda pagilela kottali

step 7: I am bored !!

4 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

TCS lo work chese employee gadiki neeku oka night ki trisha kavala pooja kavala ileana kavala anattu undi. that will never every happen in life

nuvuv cheppindi kooda same. evadara nee bokkalo pillalaki 1 million 10 million icchedi. nuvvo pedda abdul kalam ni kannava endi.

6 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

TCS lo work chese employee gadiki neeku oka night ki trisha kavala pooja kavala ileana kavala anattu undi. that will never every happen in life

nuvuv cheppindi kooda same. evadara nee bokkalo pillalaki 1 million 10 million icchedi. nuvvo pedda abdul kalam ni kannava endi.

10 million ichina naa kids ni ivanu--- ee answer kosam ts tapatraya padutunadu... why dont you satisfy him?? how can you be so mean..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, psycopk said:

10 million ichina naa kids ni ivanu--- ee answer kosam ts tapatraya padutunadu... why dont you satisfy him?? how can you be so mean..

Pillalu i dont want uncle i still dont understand why peiple die for those crying kids 🤦‍♂️

58 minutes ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Pillalu i dont want uncle i still dont understand why peiple die for those crying kids 🤦‍♂️

ask your parents

• Haha 2