To all Married uncles and Auntys...

AFDBRAJA

1 hour ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Pillalu i dont want uncle i still dont understand why peiple die for those crying kids 🤦‍♂️

if no kids after 40 yrs you go depression become psycho or alcohol or cigarette and many more chendalams. more over no over F cares you in society . indian mindset . so you should have kids

now dont tell example of APJ salman or tata etc. they are way above our league. so lets not discuss

7 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

If someone want your son or daughter for adoption with a condition you not more in contact with them for rest of life, for how much amount you are willing to give them :) !! 

Like 100k, 1 million, 10 Million? 

neenu 100K istharaa ayyaaa ..... teesukellu... allaritho sachipothunnaaa

7 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

If someone want your son or daughter for adoption with a condition you not more in contact with them for rest of life, for how much amount you are willing to give them :) !! 

Like 100k, 1 million, 10 Million? 

Skip

Nee lanti kid pudithe, Return 116$ istam...

3 hours ago, kathanayaka said:

TCS lo work chese employee gadiki neeku oka night ki trisha kavala pooja kavala ileana kavala anattu undi. that will never every happen in life

nuvuv cheppindi kooda same. evadara nee bokkalo pillalaki 1 million 10 million icchedi. nuvvo pedda abdul kalam ni kannava endi.

@3$%

1 hour ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Pillalu i dont want uncle i still dont understand why peiple die for those crying kids 🤦‍♂️

Kids edchara, bathroom vellara kaadu...

nee body lo oka organ lage kid... valaki pain unte manam ekkuva feel avtam...

vaalu happy ga unte manam inka joyful ga untam...

they r a cute replica of u...

Vaalu ochaka...life lo migita muchatlu anni bekaar and living life for them is a very purposeful way to live life anpistadi....

their r few selfish exceptional psychos who dont care abt their kids..vaalani em cheyalem.

2 hours ago, AFDBRAJA said:

Thank God! There won’t be anymore whatsapp/afdbraja psycho voorodi offsprings. This is the end of his vamsham and the world is saved!!

Just now, Bhumchik said:

Thank God! There won’t be anymore whatsapp/afdbraja psycho voorodi offsprings. This is the end of his vamsham and the world is saved!!

Paapam ba - mari alaaga anaku.