My problem with H4-EAD/L2-EAD

Catalpha

I want to start off by saying that I am opposed to the idea of temporary work permits for spouses of temporary work permit holders. However, given the skewed gender ratio of work permit holders, it is likely that the lack of work permit for spouses causes gender imbalance in families. In an ideal world, if there is gender balance in issuing temporary work permits, then I don't support work permits for spouses of temporary work permit holders. However, given the skewed gender ratio, it becomes imperative to support temporary work permits to spouses of temporary work permit holders. 

L2 is diff and h4 is diff aa double standards mate.. every European & Pacific  countries like OZ and NZ grant work permit to both couples even Canada too . 

and above all it doesn’t matter what you are against or agreeing upon ... take it easy and move on

hth 

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

I want to start off by saying that I am opposed to the idea of temporary work permits for spouses of temporary work permit holders. However, given the skewed gender ratio of work permit holders, it is likely that the lack of work permit for spouses causes gender imbalance in families. In an ideal world, if there is gender balance in issuing temporary work permits, then I don't support work permits for spouses of temporary work permit holders. However, given the skewed gender ratio, it becomes imperative to support temporary work permits to spouses of temporary work permit holders. 

QED