Torture from family,friends and relatives

Daaarling

2 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Eyyy,intlo vallu vadhu ra babooo ravadhu,memu ippudu chala bagunnam nuvvu akkada undatam valla antunnara?

nope not really but nenu antha balishinonni kadu something like because of me only family settled bapathi typee 

1 minute ago, sri_sri999 said:

I'm Irish citizen bayya

tell us your journey of becoming Irish citizen... Top of the MOrning bro 

10 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Why dont they understand that it is very difficult to live in India once we are accustomed to cool lifestyle in US.

They are forcing me to come back and settle in India. I can't bring my parents permanently to US neither I want to

go back and settle in India. I can't do job there , I did for one year and realised it is not a nice place to work. Feeling

guilty for parents but cant help. Have you faced this situation?

difficult but not impossible , after all we would have spent most of our life there so saying that it will not be tolerable is an over exaggeration I believe

Your parents would have left their parents and moved to cities , you are now in another country , in future kids may go to other planets too , who knows , this is just life cycle

Parents in India do a lot of things for kids so they expect kind of loyalty to them to take care and be near , the situation in other countries is quite different where most of the folks are self reliant once they are 18 and do not depend on parents for money , assets , marriage etc

I also feel that if your parents come here once a year (for 6 months) they spend more time with you than in India , let us consider an example of you living in a major city which may not be your home town , will you visit your parents every week? if we consider once in 2 weeks , then it will be 26 times per year which would be 26*2 = 52 days so hardly 2 months

but if they come here they get to stay with you for a full 6 months , you just have to convince them that they are actually spending more time with you than in India

take care

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

difficult but not impossible , after all we would have spent most of our life there so saying that it will not be tolerable is an over exaggeration I believe

Your parents would have left their parents and moved to cities , you are now in another country , in future kids may go to other planets too , who knows , this is just life cycle

Parents in India do a lot of things for kids so they expect kind of loyalty to them to take care and be near , the situation in other countries is quite different where most of the folks are self reliant once they are 18 and do not depend on parents for money , assets , marriage etc

I also feel that if your parents come here once a year (for 6 months) they spend more time with you than in India , let us consider an example of you living in a major city which may not be your home town , will you visit your parents every week? if we consider once in 2 weeks , then it will be 26 times per year which would be 26*2 = 52 days so hardly 2 months

but if they come here they get to stay with you for a full 6 months , you just have to convince them that they are actually spending more time with you than in India

take care

ID ki tagga reply kada baaa 

• Upvote 1

Don't even consider friends , relatives in any decision making , 90% of them will not even take a second look if you are in some trouble , so chill

The remaining 10% , while it is important to consider their opinion you will eventually get bored after spending a couple of years with them , grass will seem greener on the other side always

3 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

ID ki tagga reply kada baaa 

edisaadu yedhava. ilanti sollu cheppi peddayana ani feel avtu untadu. lol.

narrow minded bigot like the rest in this db.

7 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Don't even consider friends , relatives in any decision making , 90% of them will not even take a second look if you are in some trouble , so chill

The remaining 10% , while it is important to consider their opinion you will eventually get bored after spending a couple of years with them , grass will seem greener on the other side always

relatives phione chesi mari ochheyi India ki ani cheptara? chepte evaranna vintaara?

vaadu cheppatam nuvvu salaha ivvatam. sari poyaaru iddaru.

relatives undedhi 'help' cheyyataaniki kaadhu. antha help mostly evariki avasram kooda undadhu. They are just a safe zone for you to test your social interactions. and families with tight knit groups that allow for good interactions with each other are more successful, than families that  mind their own business.

12 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

take care

@modalert post ki intha reaction or energy avasaram ledhu...

9XErIf.gif

• Haha 1

Just now, reality said:

@modalert post ki intha reaction or energy avasaram ledhu...

mature pellow ani proving. aadu eppudu anthey. cheppedhi antha musalakka sollu.

11 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Why dont they understand that it is very difficult to live in India once we are accustomed to cool lifestyle in US.

They are forcing me to come back and settle in India. I can't bring my parents permanently to US neither I want to

go back and settle in India. I can't do job there , I did for one year and realised it is not a nice place to work. Feeling

guilty for parents but cant help. Have you faced this situation?

watch and rethink