Why girls want to separate from in laws soon after marriage

Daaarling

9 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Emi compare chesukuntaru? Who has more gold? Richer husband? Or just family attention? 

Didn’t you @riashli run away from @guntur to @mumbai ? 😂

Konni examples chepta, I find my vadina slow at household work n cooking, so I feel am better than her. She is more into puja stuff than me, so edaina functions lo she taunts me that I don't do things properly. Inka husband's side ,same ma adapaduchu feels am not good in cooking n managing kids..chinna chinna vi ayina hurt matram depth lo untadi..we all r wrong n right at the same time. 

Last line..I wish I can run away from Mumbai too..

13 minutes ago, riashli said:

Konni examples chepta, I find my vadina slow at household work n cooking, so I feel am better than her. She is more into puja stuff than me, so edaina functions lo she taunts me that I don't do things properly. Inka husband's side ,same ma adapaduchu feels am not good in cooking n managing kids..chinna chinna vi ayina hurt matram depth lo untadi..we all r wrong n right at the same time. 

hi vaishali! how are you

4 hours ago, Daaarling said:

May be kaavochu but in my circle anta orthodox in laws kanapadaledu

Orthodox lekapoyina kani in-laws tho antha easy ga kalisiporu. Hate cheyyadaniki chala silly reasons cheptharu. Mee Amma meeku nacchakapoyina okka mata ananivvaru. Kani mee attha ni mathram Mogudi mundhe antuntaru. Idhi chala common. 

47 minutes ago, riashli said:

Face meeda simple ga anukovadame better emo ila hatred penchukovadam kante ..

13 hours ago, Daaarling said:

My friend said she doesn't want her in laws to come home and also doesn't want to stay with them when they go to India. It is being 3 years she is married and stayed with in laws may be 3 to 4 times. personally I lived in a nuclear family with no attachment with grand parents and I really craved for it and I like joint families but dont know what future holds for me.

Indian family system lo kotha valla tho antha friendly ga undaleru evaraina... particularly desi ammayilaki over freedom ivvali.. adi only parents or cho chweet husbands deggara matramay feel avutharu...

in-laws mostly over restrictive untarani valla feeling and society dictates too...

Desi poragallaki this is different ... in-laws deggara vallu kuda free undaleru but vallaki relaxed restrictions  untay kabatti they don’t feel the pain

1 hour ago, riashli said:

Neekeppudu edo oka complaint untane untada dolling 

16 hours ago, Daaarling said:

My friend said she doesn't want her in laws to come home and also doesn't want to stay with them when they go to India. It is being 3 years she is married and stayed with in laws may be 3 to 4 times. personally I lived in a nuclear family with no attachment with grand parents and I really craved for it and I like joint families but dont know what future holds for me.

they need space ..

On 5/18/2020 at 11:26 PM, Daaarling said:

G balupu