Madhyataragati aapyayatalu nijanga untaya....I like them

Daaarling

Movies lo chupinchanattu middle class lo affectionate ga untara. I like that fun and affection shown in movies.

Both my parents are working. We never had that fun in family and becoz my parents did love marriage there 

is not much connection with relatives. I get emotionally attached to those movies.

32 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Movies lo chupinchanattu middle class lo affectionate ga untara. I like that fun and affection shown in movies.

Both my parents are working. We never had that fun in family and becoz my parents did love marriage there 

is not much connection with relatives. I get emotionally attached to those movies.

you are very innocent... movies lo chupinchinattu undadu . pakkollatho comparison lu , valla kantey eduguthuntey  oorvaleru etc.... relatives or not . I found better relatives in my friends and long lasting relations very few. It is very important in life who you really want to let in, 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Nuvvu Mahanati lo Savitri gari llaga amaykuraliva....Leka Mahaaanativa ardam kaavatledu Bujjjeeyy.....

• Haha 1

joint families lo aapyayathalu alaa undavu, because competing pressures inside the system and the general cluelessness of the head of that family

but extended family lo untaayi aapyayathalu. not in middle class, but in rich class. in fact that is the reason they are rich, because the entire extended family helps each other and latches on to whatever new and productive ideas that emerge from within the system.

for eg. monna India lo oka dinner appudu, around 40 close relatives from either side were present. slowly the talk went to abrogation of 370 and everybody praising Modi. I simply lost my cool and gave a big rant on how what Modi did was legally untenable under the original article, and that it is going forward only because the rest of India doesn't care about suppressing kashmir, and that if I was kashmiri, I would have definitely picked up a gun against the army.

but the conversation simply pivoted to something else in a few moments seamlessly, and only a cousin who works in the army told me to remind him not to take me to army cantonments again, if he wants to save his job in the army, but only in a jovial way.

couple weeks later, an uncle who was talking about my outburst to another aunt simply said that 'he seems to be inspired by the anarchist Kropotkin. and everything he said was true. I checked on the internet.'.

that is aapyayatha. Not the one that is shown in movies. aapyayatha is also the wrong word. I think flexibility and robustness of a family is the better word. Such families are successful. my family is successful. a lot of rich brahmin families that adopt every 'ism' fom communism, to fascism are also similarly successful. so as for other castes.

if you want aapyayatha that is shown in movies, you should forever settle to be stuck in a mental age of 8. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

Untaayi. Maadi Thu go lo, oka palletooru.

Oorilo andaru, andari machi kore vaare. Nenu Bus digi intiki vellelopu kanisam oka 50 mandi palakaristharu.

Aina ma palletooru aapyayatale veru le. assalu ekkada ego ne kanapadadu. Even in family relatives.

4 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

joint families lo aapyayathalu alaa undavu, because competing pressures inside the system and the general cluelessness of the head of that family

but extended family lo untaayi aapyayathalu. not in middle class, but in rich class. in fact that is the reason they are rich, because the entire extended family helps each other and latches on to whatever new and productive ideas that emerge from within the system.

for eg. monna India lo oka dinner appudu, around 40 close relatives from either side were present. slowly the talk went to abrogation of 370 and everybody praising Modi. I simply lost my cool and gave a big rant on how what Modi did was legally untenable under the original article, and that it is going forward only because the rest of India doesn't care about suppressing kashmir, and that if I was kashmiri, I would have definitely picked up a gun against the army.

but the conversation simply pivoted to something else in a few moments seamlessly, and only a cousin who works in the army told me to remind him not to take me to army cantonments again, if he wants to save his job in the army, but only in a jovial way.

couple weeks later, an uncle who was talking about my outburst to another aunt simply said that 'he seems to be inspired by the anarchist Kropotkin. and everything he said was true. I checked on the internet.'.

that is aapyayatha. Not the one that is shown in movies. aapyayatha is also the wrong word. I think flexibility and robustness of a family is the better word. Such families are successful. my family is successful. a lot of rich brahmin families that adopt every 'ism' fom communism, to fascism are also similarly successful. so as for other castes.

if you want aapyayatha that is shown in movies, you should forever settle to be stuck in a mental age of 8. 

The Interview | VIVA viva, viva short film, sabarish kandregula, viva harsha, shanmukh kandregula, shanmukh jaswanth, comedy short films, telugu, telugu short films, telugu funny, telugu comedy short films, the interview, interview funny videos GIF

also here 'middle class' refers to upper middle class who have moved up in the last 20-40yrs, with govt help in India, but now want all that help taken away from the current middle class.

intha edupu gottu yedhavalaki ekkad nundi aapyayathalu osthaay, darling. aalochinchu. edavatamey mee bathuku antha.