Madhyataragati aapyayatalu nijanga untaya....I like them

Daaarling

2 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Movies lo chupinchanattu middle class lo affectionate ga untara. I like that fun and affection shown in movies.

Both my parents are working. We never had that fun in family and becoz my parents did love marriage there 

is not much connection with relatives. I get emotionally attached to those movies.

picchi vaada.....relatives are like worst ppl around you...annitlo comparisons, evaru goppa ani evaluation, oka vela manam valla kante baagunte vorvaleni thanam, help avasaram ithe vallu cheyyagaligina sare seyyaru nuvvu vallakante paiki vellipothavu ani, nee life meedha full time spying and crying..

fun and affection anevi before 2000 undevi between families.now everyone is busy with their materialist life

middle class lo family relations ante mostly within home walls untayi..like parents sacrifies for their children, siblings madhya affections and putting ones priorities over the others.... dheeniki primary reason emiti ante veella dhaggara panchukovataniki asthulu peddhaga undavu...and daily life problems valla ego anedhi unte bandi nadavadhu..and also they need each others help,...andhuke godavalu lekunda kalisi untaru...

rich society lo baaga asthulu unte ....vaatalo vacche chinna theda would make a big difference and ppl are full of ego..evadu lekapoyina inkokadiki poyedhi emi ledhu...andhuke relations kante money ke importance...

again this is general theory.....in practice it depends on ppl in the family....rich ayina poor ayina...

12 hours ago, hawaiibabu said:

picchi vaada.....relatives are like worst ppl around you...annitlo comparisons, evaru goppa ani evaluation, oka vela manam valla kante baagunte vorvaleni thanam, help avasaram ithe vallu cheyyagaligina sare seyyaru nuvvu vallakante paiki vellipothavu ani, nee life meedha full time spying and crying..

fun and affection anevi before 2000 undevi between families.now everyone is busy with their materialist life

middle class lo family relations ante mostly within home walls untayi..like parents sacrifies for their children, siblings madhya affections and putting ones priorities over the others.... dheeniki primary reason emiti ante veella dhaggara panchukovataniki asthulu peddhaga undavu...and daily life problems valla ego anedhi unte bandi nadavadhu..and also they need each others help,...andhuke godavalu lekunda kalisi untaru...

rich society lo baaga asthulu unte ....vaatalo vacche chinna theda would make a big difference and ppl are full of ego..evadu lekapoyina inkokadiki poyedhi emi ledhu...andhuke relations kante money ke importance...

again this is general theory.....in practice it depends on ppl in the family....rich ayina poor ayina...

Chala clear ga chepparu. Thank you.

I feel dumb here. We were raised among family friends and friends so dont know much about how relations work. Our parents have divided everything equally without any gender bias among us such that we wont fight for property later. Parents are not dependent on us as well. Only thing that we missed is going to Uncle or Aunts house or grand parents house in summer holidays, various functions etc.

23 hours ago, Prince_Fan said:

ee daaarling gadu no doubt whatsapp gadey :giggle: 

Evaru evarani guess cheyadame na nee pani. Every fool thinks he is very intelligent.

On 5/19/2020 at 6:43 AM, TrollBait said:

joint families lo aapyayathalu alaa undavu, because competing pressures inside the system and the general cluelessness of the head of that family

but extended family lo untaayi aapyayathalu. not in middle class, but in rich class. in fact that is the reason they are rich, because the entire extended family helps each other and latches on to whatever new and productive ideas that emerge from within the system.

for eg. monna India lo oka dinner appudu, around 40 close relatives from either side were present. slowly the talk went to abrogation of 370 and everybody praising Modi. I simply lost my cool and gave a big rant on how what Modi did was legally untenable under the original article, and that it is going forward only because the rest of India doesn't care about suppressing kashmir, and that if I was kashmiri, I would have definitely picked up a gun against the army.

but the conversation simply pivoted to something else in a few moments seamlessly, and only a cousin who works in the army told me to remind him not to take me to army cantonments again, if he wants to save his job in the army, but only in a jovial way.

couple weeks later, an uncle who was talking about my outburst to another aunt simply said that 'he seems to be inspired by the anarchist Kropotkin. and everything he said was true. I checked on the internet.'.

that is aapyayatha. Not the one that is shown in movies. aapyayatha is also the wrong word. I think flexibility and robustness of a family is the better word. Such families are successful. my family is successful. a lot of rich brahmin families that adopt every 'ism' fom communism, to fascism are also similarly successful. so as for other castes.

if you want aapyayatha that is shown in movies, you should forever settle to be stuck in a mental age of 8. 

Why did you call your family successful, can you explain that success please 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:11 AM, Daaarling said:

Movies lo chupinchanattu middle class lo affectionate ga untara. I like that fun and affection shown in movies.

Both my parents are working. We never had that fun in family and becoz my parents did love marriage there 

Skip

is not much connection with relatives. I get emotionally attached to those movies.

Yeah.. prathi festival ki songs kuda veskuntaaru.. 

On 5/19/2020 at 7:11 AM, Daaarling said:

Skip

Not really ,