International flights to India when?

Abhagyudu

Any idea...ee air India gaadi flights worst treatment anta..dabbulu pothe poni anukunte akkada India lo star hotels lo quarantine chesi rojuku 5k to 8k dobbutunndu..family friend velladu in paid quarantine..one room one person and food is expensive antunnadu..2 weeks ki one lakh daaka avtindi 

thelisinollu vellaru... 35,000 for quarantine in one of the best hotels... dont know where you got the 1 lakh number from. I dont think food is included though, not sure 

15 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Any idea...ee air India gaadi flights worst treatment anta..dabbulu pothe poni anukunte akkada India lo star hotels lo quarantine chesi rojuku 5k to 8k dobbutunndu..family friend velladu in paid quarantine..one room one person and food is expensive antunnadu..2 weeks ki one lakh daaka avtindi 

Already Flights run chestappude cheppara terms & conditions...So be prepared for it or else stay put where you are...

Second phase kuda started   http://www.airindia.in/images/pdf/Web-schedule-phase-2-complete-17-may-1800hrs-converted-3.pdf

15 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

thelisinollu vellaru... 35,000 for quarantine in one of the best hotels... dont know where you got the 1 lakh number from. I dont think food is included though, not sure 

6k charge chesaru..hyd lo novatel..cheaper options already filled anta

Konni rojul aagu antha settle aina tarvata po

24 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Konni rojul aagu antha settle aina tarvata po

Not for me..my parents..they are stuck here and getting bored and anxious to return home..have grand parents to take care

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

15k or 30k with food two options unnayi, over cheyaku nuvvu 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

Not for me..my parents..they are stuck here and getting bored and anxious to return home..have grand parents to take care

I posted second phase of Vande bharat...  Can't help... Even state nunchi state train lo velthunappude test chesi isolation/quarantine centers ki sending inka abroad nunchi cheyyara cheppu...

1 hour ago, chittimallu_14 said:

15k or 30k for single 45k for couple in sheraton or novotel hotels breakfast lunch and dinner included flight ticket 1 lakh 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

15k or 30k for single 45k for couple in sheraton or novotel hotels breakfast lunch and dinner included flight ticket 1 lakh 

avnu... naku thelisina vallu ellaru ani cheppa ga.... they are in one of those top hotels... dont know which one and they said 35k emo aindi ani .... exact numbers thelvadhu but nowhere close to the 1 lakh number..... DB lo andariki valla friends ke aithai endo isvantivi 

14 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

avnu... naku thelisina vallu ellaru ani cheppa ga.... they are in one of those top hotels... dont know which one and they said 35k emo aindi ani .... exact numbers thelvadhu but nowhere close to the 1 lakh number..... DB lo andariki valla friends ke aithai endo isvantivi 

CITI_c$y

At the other gate they started boarding after 2 hours
before which I have completed all the snacks and this flight was good as I was placed in a row where there were only 2 seats and the seat beside me was empty so was happy for 2 hours(DELHI to HYDERABAD) and once we have landed in HYDERABAD we were given 6 forms which were copies of 2, one with our address and contact details and other is where we can choose the type of quarantine we need which were
FREE -- Government quarantine centers
15000 -- 2 or 3 star hotels
30000 -- 4 or 5 star hotels
Once we fill out the forms we were asked to board down the plane and again the social distancing slogans were all over and a thermal screening was done to make sure you are not having any temperature then there were lines where your PASSPORT was checked and taken "YES YOUR PASSPORT WILL BE TAKEN AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN A ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIPT WHICH IS NEEDED TO GET BACK YOUR PASSPORT" and then you were allowed to collect your baggage and there were different lines formed for different types of quarantine where I went through 30K one and hotels are allocated by government based on availability and we don't have any option to select and your luggage is transported via another transportation and I was asked to board a bus with 15 people in the bus maintaining social distancing and transported to TAJ DECCAN hotel in BANJARA HILLS.
Here we were asked to wait for 1 hour in the bus as the people who arrived before us are still doing the formalities, once we got down the personal luggage with us were sprayed with some sanitizing solution with a machine used in farms for spraying pesticide if you remember, then once we were inside the hotel we were asked to chairs placed 6 feet away in the banquet hall and then some briefing was given with all the necessary things like
--AC will be controlled at a temperature as per the directive from Ministry of TELANGANA
--Package will include the food BREAKFAST - LUNCH - DINNER
--If you need anything else you need order separately which is charged like 6 pieces of SAMOSA was 125 rs + TAX
--People whose home town is not HYDERABAD will have to arrange their transportation after 14 days and you can travel
--Please see that you obtain the PASS for that travel from government You need to pay the complete amount for 14 day package before to get a room
Then we were given a room which was most satisfying moment in past 48 hours, my suggestion would be "DON'T TRAVEL VIA THIS UNLESS IT IS IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY"
But I really appreciate the efforts from INDIAN EMBASSY and AIR INDIA.

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

OCIs ki eppudu open chestarra bhai, I know two couples that are stuck here because their kids are OCIs..

40k pople registered from usa and so far 1500 people mathramey vellaru probably another 4500 ni pmaputhaaru max so oci allow chesina vallaki lottery lo thagalaali tickets. lay off visa expiry students is their top priority rest all lite 

17 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:
At the other gate they started boarding after 2 hours
before which I have completed all the snacks and this flight was good as I was placed in a row where there were only 2 seats and the seat beside me was empty so was happy for 2 hours(DELHI to HYDERABAD) and once we have landed in HYDERABAD we were given 6 forms which were copies of 2, one with our address and contact details and other is where we can choose the type of quarantine we need which were
FREE -- Government quarantine centers
15000 -- 2 or 3 star hotels
30000 -- 4 or 5 star hotels
Once we fill out the forms we were asked to board down the plane and again the social distancing slogans were all over and a thermal screening was done to make sure you are not having any temperature then there were lines where your PASSPORT was checked and taken "YES YOUR PASSPORT WILL BE TAKEN AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN A ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIPT WHICH IS NEEDED TO GET BACK YOUR PASSPORT" and then you were allowed to collect your baggage and there were different lines formed for different types of quarantine where I went through 30K one and hotels are allocated by government based on availability and we don't have any option to select and your luggage is transported via another transportation and I was asked to board a bus with 15 people in the bus maintaining social distancing and transported to TAJ DECCAN hotel in BANJARA HILLS.
Here we were asked to wait for 1 hour in the bus as the people who arrived before us are still doing the formalities, once we got down the personal luggage with us were sprayed with some sanitizing solution with a machine used in farms for spraying pesticide if you remember, then once we were inside the hotel we were asked to chairs placed 6 feet away in the banquet hall and then some briefing was given with all the necessary things like
--AC will be controlled at a temperature as per the directive from Ministry of TELANGANA
--Package will include the food BREAKFAST - LUNCH - DINNER
--If you need anything else you need order separately which is charged like 6 pieces of SAMOSA was 125 rs + TAX
--People whose home town is not HYDERABAD will have to arrange their transportation after 14 days and you can travel
--Please see that you obtain the PASS for that travel from government You need to pay the complete amount for 14 day package before to get a room
Then we were given a room which was most satisfying moment in past 48 hours, my suggestion would be "DON'T TRAVEL VIA THIS UNLESS IT IS IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY"
But I really appreciate the efforts from INDIAN EMBASSY and AIR INDIA.

Mandu supply chesthara ankul