240 rojulu tarwatha h1 paristiti enti?

idlysambar

naaa H okati extension file chesi 240 rojulu ayyindi, maa employer and attorney, decision vache varaku legal gane vundochhu antunnadu, work sangathi adigite maa employer gaadu continue cheyyamantunnadu, salary run cheyyanu ibbandi em vundadu antunnadu

mari naaku konni doubts vunnayi asalu ila cheyyochha, maa client,vendor ki vendor  gaadu naa employer ki pay chestaadu kadaa , dintlo yekkada naa name vundadaa , records lo vundadaa idi anthaaa

1 hour ago, idlysambar said:

naaa H okati extension file chesi 240 rojulu ayyindi, maa employer and attorney, decision vache varaku legal gane vundochhu antunnadu, work sangathi adigite maa employer gaadu continue cheyyamantunnadu, salary run cheyyanu ibbandi em vundadu antunnadu

mari naaku konni doubts vunnayi asalu ila cheyyochha, maa client,vendor ki vendor  gaadu naa employer ki pay chestaadu kadaa , dintlo yekkada naa name vundadaa , records lo vundadaa idi anthaaa

mee employer gaaadu paisal 10gpothaam ani thinking.. oka pani cheyyii.. tell your employer that " OK salary run cheyyavuu kadhaa.. its ok.. I will tell client not to release my money until I say endhukante client mee employer ki pay chesthe nee name untundhii for sure in client records and even your SSN... " 

if mee emplyer ok ante he is good ani.. ledhu dont tell client to stop money ante donga naaa kdkuu ani....

1 hour ago, idlysambar said:

If you can work on extension why can’t you get paid on the same notes.... he is playing with you... you are legally allowed to work with filed extension and you are allowed to get paid period.

51 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

If you can work on extension why can’t you get paid on the same notes.... he is playing with you... you are legally allowed to work with filed extension and you are allowed to get paid period.

legally 240 days varaku cheyyochhu, 240 days daataaka cheyyakoodadu kada

2 hours ago, idlysambar said:

never leave your money with employer, never.

if you didnt get a response, talk to murthy or someone like that to know if general rules are flexed due to covid.. most rules are.. so you can continue working and get payroll going.

worse case, ask your client to hold your payment until you get the approval.

but, talk to murthy or some other attorney and understand your legal options.

7 minutes ago, idlysambar said:

legally 240 days varaku cheyyochhu, 240 days daataaka cheyyakoodadu kada

Yeah bench meeda vundalemo aa time lo.... mee vaadu money lose chesukovadam or project lose avvuddi ani ee option ichademo... pedda companies ayuthe they will disconnect employment and re enroll once approved.... 

240 days from nee i-94 expiry date not when extension is filed..

is your i-94 expired ?

Although you are out of status, you may be permitted, depending on your classification, to continue your previously authorized employment for a maximum period of 240 days while your extension application is pending if USCIS receives your application before your Form I-94 expires, and you have not violated the terms of your nonimmigrant status.

You may be required to stop working immediately when the first of the following events occurs: •

240 days elapses from the date your I-94 expires; or •

USCIS has made a final decision denying your extension application

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/C1en.pdf page 3 

1 hour ago, sanjaysahu said:

240 days from nee i-94 expiry date not when extension is filed..

is your i-94 expired ?

Although you are out of status, you may be permitted, depending on your classification, to continue your previously authorized employment for a maximum period of 240 days while your extension application is pending if USCIS receives your application before your Form I-94 expires, and you have not violated the terms of your nonimmigrant status.

You may be required to stop working immediately when the first of the following events occurs: •

240 days elapses from the date your I-94 expires; or •

USCIS has made a final decision denying your extension application

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/C1en.pdf page 3 

naa I-94 expired on oct 10/04/2019+240 days= 05/31/2020-- eeroju varaku work cheyyochha or kinda visa expiry date+240 aaa

naa visa expired on 09/24/2019 + 240 days= 05/21/2020

ee loudalo rule endo ardham kaadu..after 240 days u can stay but cant work entoo..undalante paisal kavali..so work seyakunda paisal evad istad..n  h1 ante u have to have payroll running kada..malla cant work endi..