Sad State of My Fu@king Country

Piracy Raja

24 minutes ago, Aryaa said:

AP lo matram quarantine antey panda ga la undi antha. Full biryani pedtynnaru ata. Nellore lo oke oka restaurnt permission icharu that is Riyaz biryani to feed these quarantine people. It’s fact. Jagan ordered to take care of every quarantine person 

Avunu manaki alaaga kanapadathaadi le...

22 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

@hyperbole please answer

It seems like few days ago news media reported that cremation is done under supervision of DMHO and Collector. Since all other family members are in quarantine facility at Gandhi hospital..empathize with lady and I don’t want to jump to conclusion unless there is an oversight and negligence they wouldn’t commit such a blunder...media will cover this news In coming days if hospital  is at fault

EYejwdGVcAEJt0V?format=jpg&name=900x900

EYe0GeRU4AAdYne?format=jpg&name=medium

ye deshamu ayina elaney undhi paristhithi .... corona vachi recover ayithay no issue... recover kani valla paristhithi very bad ..... i think india is better than usa ...

3 minutes ago, argadorn said:

ye deshamu ayina elaney undhi paristhithi .... corona vachi recover ayithay no issue... recover kani valla paristhithi very bad ..... i think india is better than usa ...

Yes, these are sorry times. A couple of incidents that knew here had a similar ending

22 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

It seems like few days ago news media reported that cremation is done under supervision of DMHO and Collector. Since all other family members are in quarantine facility at Gandhi hospital..empathize with lady and I don’t want to jump to conclusion unless there is an oversight and negligence they wouldn’t commit such a blunder...media will cover this news In coming days if hospital  is at fault

EYejwdGVcAEJt0V?format=jpg&name=900x900

EYe0GeRU4AAdYne?format=jpg&name=medium

Thanks bro