TSLA I love you

JambaKrantu

25 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Its forming a bull flag similar to amzn.. next couple of weeks may hit 900-1k

1k aite matram too much tataa.. Hopefully it will get there..

Just now, user789 said:

Dude tell me the strategy 

lost 3 times on Tsla ..

Strategy em ledu man. I trusted it to go up, just steady buy and hold ante.. I expected it to go up but not like 60% in 1.5 months..

Facebook and TSLA are two stocks that I got lucky with in the last two months.. 

AMC made 2.5k and sold and got out..

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Strategy em ledu man. I trusted it to go up, just steady buy and hold ante.. I expected it to go up but not like 60% in 1.5 months..

which broker through do you do trade?  throw me some basic knowledge bro.. pm pls. 

where

how 

what 

when 

as such basic knowledge Q's. 

TIA

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

It keeps going up & I think it’s high price to invest but when I look back.. I see I missed the profits esp with Tsla, FB, Amazon 

2 minutes ago, Biskot2 said:

which broker through do you do trade?  throw me some basic knowledge bro.. pm pls. 

where

how 

what 

when 

as such basic knowledge Q's. 

TIA

I use TDAmeritrade and Fidelity. Just open a brokerage amount, attach your bank account and move your funds into the brokerage account. Identify the companies that you believe will go up in the near term and the long term. Form a portfolio, like FANG stocks, Travel Stocks, Banks etc. Invest a portion in each of these stocks, buy and keep monitoring every day. Don't worry about options and all the complex logic. Just watch some youtube videos about how to do a simple market buy and sell.. For Indians, think you are buying a piece of land and you are monitoring it's value every day. If you buy the right piece of land in the right locality it might dip temporarily but it will keep going up..When you need the money or when you think the potential of that land has peaked just do a market sell and cash out, that's all there is.. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, user789 said:

It keeps going up & I think it’s high price to invest but when I look back.. I see I missed the profits esp with Tsla, FB, Amazon 

March was golden time..I hesitated but then went all in. made around 70k so far.. But even now if you want to do longterm buy and hold, go ahead. Don't worry about weekly or monthly fluctuations.. 

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

March was golden time..I hesitated but then went all in. made around 70k so far.. But even now if you want to do longterm buy and hold, go ahead. Don't worry about weekly or monthly fluctuations.. 

Indeed it was the best time .. in a decade

That time will never come again any time in years