Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

20 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

I did the math before I got married, thanks for asking, we saved money in taxes filing jointly than separately. 

How about moving to UTAH and have multiple wives so you can save even more on your taxes and insurance, huh?

Just now, Bhumchik said:

How about moving to UTAH and have multiple wives so you can save more on your taxes and insurance, huh?

I don't swing that way. 

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

he's  bored, and is trolling everyone. 

Bored because he is kid- less and feeling lonely 😀

and he is trolling better than you!

7 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

To be fair, any man would have no choice in this issue, given that it's not his body. Obviously the choice has to be with the women. Ofcourse I am not talking about marital rape or mental abuse cases.  

I completely disagree with this part.. if your husband had an opinion of  wanting to have kids and learning from u that u might not lean towards having one in the future,  do you think he would have been ok with this marriage? I am sure no and he did have a choice..choice of having kids or not  shouldn’t start after marriage..that’s the reason I appreciate you for talking about this upfront.

2 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

There's nobody who 'truly likes kids'..

they don't exist man. Unless they are part time parents who delegate kid rearing to the other partner, or to a maid.

kids are impossible to like 90% of the times. you just bear them because you feel responsible.

I don't know, I think a lot of people arguing with me on this thread think they truly like kids. 

Just now, Bhumchik said:

How about moving to UTAH and have multiple wives so you can save more on your taxes and insurance, huh?

why are you taking this personally, man?

its his choice to not have kids. I mean, every smart independent human being on the planet now will desist from having kids, no?

I'm just trying to point out his irrationality towards other things, when he is pointing irrationality of having kids.

1 minute ago, Bhumchik said:

Bored because he is kid- less and feeling lonely 😀

I have 3 kids. and I'm bored too. :(

we want to have 3 more kids .

• Upvote 1

Just now, TrollBait said:

I have 3 kids. and I'm bored too. :(

we want to have 3 more kids .

Go for it 🥰 

I personally love to have 3 kids too 

Just now, Catalpha said:

I don't know, I think a lot of people arguing with me on this thread think they truly like kids. 

no. they think they like kids. thats all.

or their life sucks overall that the kids part seems to cheer them up.

9 hours ago, Catalpha said:

I don't know how quarantine was for you, but for me it was blissful. Not having to deal with social norms of small talk with mediocre people is great. So, I wouldn't mind less people at Thanksgiving, more food for me. 

Are you referring to a pandemic that did not exist until a couple of months ago and a quarantine that is - temporary? Do you think this pandemic will last forever - even when your child is a teenager (if you conceive one)? What kind of doctor are you?

FYI, this thread is mediocre, going in circles and beneath my standards. I’m done with this conversation and bailing out. You are boring! YAWN!!

8 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I completely disagree with this part.. if your husband had an opinion of  wanting to have kids and learning from u that u might not lean towards having one in the future,  do you think he would have been ok with this marriage? I am sure no and he did have a choice..choice of having kids or not  shouldn’t start after marriage..that’s the reason I appreciate you for talking about this upfront.

Sure, I think that it's something that people should talk about before getting engaged. It makes more sense that a woman should have choice of what happens to her body or not, a man's choice has little to do with it. 

4 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Sure, I think that it's something that people should talk about before getting engaged. It makes more sense a woman should have choice of what happens to her body or not, a man's choice has little to do with it. 

cattie, cattie... you are absolutely right. man is peripheral to the decision of having kids, and should give in to what his lady wants, or chose another partner who is in line with his choice.

personally, I fell in love with my girl purely because she said she would never deliver kids. That was what sealed our relationship into something that was eternal. The common hate for kids.