Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

7 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Are you referring to a pandemic that did not exist until a couple of months ago and a quarantine that is - temporary? Do you think this pandemic will last forever - even when your child is a teenager (if you conceive one)? What kind of doctor are you?

FYI, this thread is mediocre, going in circles and beneath my standards. I’m done with this conversation and bailing out. You are boring!

I don't disagree.

7 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Are you referring to a pandemic that did not exist until a couple of months ago and a quarantine that is - temporary? Do you think this pandemic will last forever - even when your child is a teenager (if you conceive one)? What kind of doctor are you?

FYI, this thread is mediocre, going in circles and beneath my standards. I’m done with this conversation and bailing out. You are boring!

yeah. talk to me. I'm not boring. I'm just bored.

awesome are all the girls who don't want to deliver kids.

i would romance all of you if I could. but I'm too lazy, and you are too picky.

so lets just exchange good vibes... may you live past the avg life expectancy of the region  you live in..

1 minute ago, TrollBait said:

awesome are all the girls who don't want to deliver kids.

i would romance all of you if I could. but I'm too lazy, and you are too picky.

so lets just exchange good vibes... may you live past the avg life expectancy of the region  you live in..

yawn

Just now, Catalpha said:

yawn

so is this choice to not have kids a purely a choice made based on its utility to further your career?

what if IP regime is destroyed tomorrow? hehe

so is this choice to not have kids a purely a choice made based on its utility to further your career?

what if IP regime is destroyed tomorrow? hehe

Not as much career tbh, more of not finding a good enough of a reason to have them except for the fear of missing out. 

21 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Bored because he is kid- less and feeling lonely 😀

and he is trolling better than you!

absolutely. he's  a master at that.

1 minute ago, Catalpha said:

Not as much career tbh, more of not finding a good enough of a reason to have them except for the fear of missing out. 

there is no good reason to have a kid. exploring the universe is a far nobler pursuit that atleast advances human knowledge and helps us to make better choice going forward (including whether or not to have kids).

at the moment though, there's not enough evidence to swing either way in a rational way

3 minutes ago, TrollBait said:

there is no good reason to have a kid. exploring the universe is a far nobler pursuit that atleast advances human knowledge and helps us to make better choice going forward (including whether or not to have kids).

at the moment though, there's not enough evidence to swing either way in a rational way

To be fair, everyone who climate conscious should volunteer to not have kids. I, however don't care about the environment. Exploring the Universe though, would take it over making babies. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Catalpha said:

To be fair, everyone who climate conscious should volunteer to not have kids. I, however don't care about the environment. Exploring the Universe though, would take it over making babies. 

your attempts at liberal bashing are cute. but ultimately pointless.

your attempts at liberal bashing are cute. but ultimately pointless.

Climate change is fake just like the moon landing. Me not giving a shiit about turtles eating plastic straws is real. 

11 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Climate change is fake just like the moon landing. Me not giving a shiit about turtles eating plastic straws is real. 

so you are a liberal after all.

On 5/20/2020 at 11:10 PM, Ellen said:

Theorem: Most of them have kids because others have kids and they told them they r happy , so they also have kids with the fear of missing out. 

But....those others just want them also to suffer like them emo , anduke false marketing chestaru 😝

\begin{proof}

Ten pages of not-very robust proof

4 hours ago, Catalpha said:

You're asking the wrong person, my husband is alright with whatever I chose. I, however didn't find a reason to have kids, except for the fear of missing out. All I hear is people having kids because everyone else is having kids. And you're expected to have kids because of the fear of missing out otherwise.

\qed 

\end{proof}

thanks pilli

4 hours ago, Catalpha said:

To all the folks who are defending having kids, have you always like kids? If so, have you considered babies crying in the middle of the night, or dealing with annoying kids and their shenanigans?

Looks like you are depressed

seek help from doctors