Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

Why did you have kids? What is a good reason to have kids? Why do you need to have kids? 

Don't say, they will take care of you when you're old, that's what insurance is for. If you don't have kids, you will save atleast a million per kid in their lifetime. So, why have kids?

Skip

Skip

Agree with your take. Keep up, is there any particular reason for the thought 

Why did you have kids? What is a good reason to have kids? Why do you need to have kids? 

Don't say, they will take care of you when you're old, that's what insurance is for. If you don't have kids, you will save atleast a million per kid in their lifetime. So, why have kids?

Skip

Don’t 

don’t bring another human into this world full of suffering 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFDB_Director said:

The one moment where your 3 yr old kid says 'love you daddy' before he goes to bed is probably worth thousands of millions or more.

That's why ppl have kids. They bring immense joy and wonderful memories to think about when you are old. 

Adopt chesukovachu kada ... why do we want to have our own kids

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Adopt chesukovachu kada ... why do we want to have our own kids

What's your point? If two adults want to procreate, why go for adoption, if they can have their own? Health issues or inkemayina problems unte ok, but really, what's your point? I really didn't understand your question. 

Getting married will increase your income/assets. Having kids will reduce it. 

Me parents alaghe anukoni untey nuvu e thread vesi mamalni ma existence meedha rethink cheypinchedhaniva ..

adoption can be an option if two adults cannot reproduce and willing to raise kids for happiness. It’s a choice. Some people do it on purpose. Some stay without kids. Most of the people reproduce their own without any problems and don’t think about adoption. E system change avvadhu.. It will be a miracle if all rich rich rich people in the world come forward and adopt orphans as they can afford to raise many kids and that will be a big thing to see .. but sadly it won’t happen. 

2 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

What's your point? If two adults want to procreate, why go for adoption, if they can have their own? Health issues or inkemayina problems unte ok, but really, what's your point? I really didn't understand your question. 

If the whole point to have kids is to build memories and embrace the love shown by kids. What is the difference in having our own kids and adopting. Why that mana feeling in humans ?

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Me parents alaghe anukoni untey nuvu e thread vesi mamalni ma existence meedha rethink cheypinchedhaniva ..

adoption can be an option if two adults cannot reproduce and willing to raise kids for happiness. It’s a choice. Some people do it on purpose. Some stay without kids. Most of the people reproduce their own without any problems and don’t think about adoption. E system change avvadhu.. It will be a miracle if all rich rich rich people in the world come forward and adopt orphans as they can afford to raise many kids and that will be a big thing to see .. but sadly it won’t happen. 

Sushmita Sen 

• Upvote 1

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

If the whole point to have kids is to build memories and embrace the love shown by kids. What is the difference in having our own kids and adopting. Why that mana feeling in humans ?

Human nature.. 

52 minutes ago, user789 said:

are you saying you don't have money to have kids? 

if so how much  you have /can have in future/will spend/will save....if u don't have clarity on this then don't expect answers ...

I am saying that I can't find a good reasoning as to why one needs to have kids. 

Just now, Catalpha said:

I am saying that I can't find a good reasoning as to why one needs to have kids. 

How are you planning to run the next generations and the world without kids?? Andaru ne laghe think chesthe .. manae last avtham e bhoomi meeda ..