Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

48 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

everything is not some dollar amount in life , human beings are built to procreate and extend their genes

raising kids is no mean feat , its costly as you said but it is one of the most satisfying experiences you will ever have 

Not just costly, but it requires that one has responsibility and patience. I don't think this makes sense to be, I mean, that shouldn't be the purpose of life. 

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

No I guess. She adopted two girls. 

Ekkade problem; if she adopted becoz she culdnt produce her own then that means she wuldnt have adopted if she had her own ani kadha.. but whatever the reason I appreciate her move.

My point is, rich people regardless of having their own or not, adopt orphans... that would be awesome thing to see

5 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

How are you planning to run the next generations and the world without kids?? Andaru ne laghe think chesthe .. manae last avtham e bhoomi meeda .. 

How does it affect me what happens to the future of mankind, I mean all of us will end up as carcasses, don't see the point of procreating. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, k2s said:

Its not about end result or money savings... its all about journey ... 

There are multiple ways of journey, not sure why having kids should be a part of it, still not a good reason to procreate. 

2 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Ekkade problem; if she adopted becoz she culdnt produce her own then that means she wuldnt have adopted if she had her own ani kadha.. but whatever the reason I appreciate her move.

My point is, rich people regardless of having their own or not, adopt orphans... that would be awesome thing to see

It’s her choice to adopt. Not because she can’t have her own.

33 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

The one moment where your 3 yr old kid says 'love you daddy' before he goes to bed is probably worth thousands of millions or more.

That's why ppl have kids. They bring immense joy and wonderful memories to think about when you are old. 

So, the reason people have kids is because people are not enjoying or making memories without kids? 

9 hours ago, BeautyQueen said:

How are you planning to run the next generations and the world without kids?? Andaru ne laghe think chesthe .. manae last avtham e bhoomi meeda .. 

Manchide , we have done enough harm to earth.  Next batch of evolution ready aite better

5 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

She is single , she din marry, she adopted because she wanted to adopt. Not because she couldn’t make kids, please read about her, I’m sure u ll appreciate.

• Upvote 1

I wanted someone to bitchh about my wife in private and h4 ead vaunties are friends with my wife so I opted to have kid

Now me and my kid , when we go out for a walk or when I'm making him fall asleep, we bitchh comfortably

What a great listener

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

How does it affect me what happens to the future of mankind, I mean all of us will end up as carcasses, don't see the point of procreating. 

This question must be answered by NASA and all the big wigs trying to get hold of another planet to save humans. If they think in the same lines as you, Why even bother? We exist today because of our past generations so it is our responsibility to continue. What’s the point of us humans, fighting against a deadly virus like Corona and protecting ourselves? Just die and don’t even bother.. 

2 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

I wanted someone to bitchh about my wife in private and h4 ead vaunties are friends with my wife so I opted to have kid

Now me and my kid , when we go out for a walk or when I'm making him fall asleep, we bitchh comfortably

What a great listener

What if your wife actually made the kid to see what you are bitching about her ? 😝 what if she or he is an undercover spy? 

6 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

It’s her choice to adopt. Not because she can’t have her own.

Oh okay like I said I don’t know but if she choose to adopt on purpose then its commendable :)