Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

1 hour ago, Bhumchik said:

You can save more if you stay single and not get married.

And even more if you do not adopt and raise any pets (CATS, dogs...)

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

She is single , she din marry, she adopted because she wanted to adopt. Not because she couldn’t make kids, please read about her, I’m sure u ll appreciate.

Yah ellen I don’t much about her personal life ..But like @meri_zindagi said it is really good on her part that she adopted on purpose and my point is if more people who can afford, come forward like her .. this world wuld sure be a better place for all. 

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

Why did you have kids? What is a good reason to have kids? Why do you need to have kids? 

Don't say, they will take care of you when you're old, that's what insurance is for. If you don't have kids, you will save atleast a million per kid in their lifetime. So, why have kids?

Skip

nee lifetime lo nuvvu kids tho entha time spend chesaavu, nee kids ane kaadu evari kids tho ayina ?

14 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

This question must be answered by NASA and all the big wigs trying to get hold of another planet to save humans. If they think in the same lines as you, Why even bother? We exist today because of our past generations so it is our responsibility to continue. What’s the point of us humans, fighting against a deadly virus like Corona and protecting ourselves? Just die and don’t even bother.. 

So, if someone chooses to not have kids, human race will disappear? That's why they need to have kids? 

8 minutes ago, nag_mama said:

nee lifetime lo nuvvu kids tho entha time spend chesaavu, nee kids ane kaadu evari kids tho ayina ?

Not sure, in my opinion kids are cute 10% and annoying 90% of the time. 

3 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

So, if someone chooses to not have kids, human race will disappear? That's why they need to have kids? 

No I was talking in terms of if everyone on earth decide to not have kids and think like u.. but if it’s few ppl who choose not to have, it won’t affect.. 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

No I was talking in terms of if everyone on earth decide to not have kids and think like u.. but if it’s few ppl who choose not to have, it won’t affect.. 

I still don't see it as a reason to have kids. 

9 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

I still don't see it as a reason to have kids. 

Don’t have kids now , after 10 years if you want to have kids you can try then . I know someone who did this . 

you can preserve your eggs now , as young age lo eggs have great chances and better outcomes . 

2 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Don’t have kids now , after 10 years if you want to have kids you can try then . I know someone who did this . 

you can preserve your eggs now , as young age lo eggs have great chances and better outcomes . 

Young age- can u tell numbers? 

Just now, BeautyQueen said:

Young age- can u tell numbers? 

No idea , read it in some article years back . Bolly heroines mostly preserve eggs befor they hit 30 ani 

1 minute ago, xano917 said:

No idea , read it in some article years back . Bolly heroines mostly preserve eggs befor they hit 30 ani 

Oh okay 

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

kids are annoying, avoiding them is greatest decision in anyones life I believe

Opinions change over time . The other way also .