Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

36 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Don’t have kids now , after 10 years if you want to have kids you can try then . I know someone who did this . 

you can preserve your eggs now , as young age lo eggs have great chances and better outcomes . 

What is the reason to maintain your genetic line? 

3 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Why did you have kids? What is a good reason to have kids? Why do you need to have kids? 

Don't say, they will take care of you when you're old, that's what insurance is for. If you don't have kids, you will save atleast a million per kid in their lifetime. So, why have kids?

Skip

No matter how much people complain about kids, they seem to enjoy their company

Skip

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

I still don't see it as a reason to have kids. 

Why don’t you go and ask your parents? Maybe they will be proud of you because they conceived you!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HalfDesiGirl said:

9 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Why don’t you go and ask your parents? Maybe they will be proud of you because they conceived you!

7 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Enti nana ne problem .. asalu ardam avatle .. 

Just trying to find a reason why people have kids. 

25 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Just trying to find a reason why people have kids. 

It’s the same reason why our parents conceived us. Simple. Period.

6 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

It’s the same reason why our parents conceived us. Simple. Period.

But what's important to you may not be the same as what is important to your parents. I don't find a compelling reason that anyone gave me, xxx is the reason why having kids is good. 

1 hour ago, Catalpha said:

But what's important to you may not be the same as what is important to your parents. I don't find a compelling reason that anyone gave me, xxx is the reason why having kids is good. 

You already got 5 pages of answers - enough for life!

if you don’t wanna have kids to save money, just go ahead and save money and be happy. No one is forcing you or trying to convince you otherwise.

i don’t know if anyone mentioned this above but kids GLUE parents together - for life - even if there are compelling reasons for a divorce. If there are no reasons for a divorce, love and affection between parents only increases after having babies because they accomplished something beautiful and wonderful together and now they are onto providing care and sustenance to that baby together. Just one more reason what difference kids make in a family.

Do you need more?

You will become a COMPLETE man/woman and become BALANCED only after you conceive a baby. Not until then. You will be a half-kid and childish internally until then (EEEEW!!). Don’t fool yourself any other way.

You can understand other kids and relate to them - only if you have a kid.

Conceiving and raising a child is a fulfilling and enriching experience.

Here is my question -

why do people adopt pets which live only for 15-20 years? Dogs for security maybe, but cats? Cats provide nothing other than some some fun maybe but nothing that a dog doesn’t provide already (in addition to security). Why do you have a cat? Why did you not opt for no pets and saved yourself more money? Huh?

Only people who have pets understand their value.

Only people who have kids understand their value.

• Upvote 1

If you keep contemplating on whether to have a baby, you will grow older and too late to make babies like when you are 50, your kid may be just 12 which means you will be working harder into your old age to provide for him. Ideally, your kid should be over 20 when you turn 50 - standing on his own feet, working and paying his own bills - and desirably supporting your family too and offloading some burden off your shoulder. It is fulfilling to watch a kid grow and turn into an accomplished person!

Edited by Bhumchik

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

You already got 5 pages of answers - enough for life!

if you don’t wanna have kids to save money, just go ahead and save money and be happy. No one is forcing you or trying to convince you otherwise.

i don’t know if anyone mentioned this above but kids GLUE parents together for life - even if there are compelling reasons for a divorce. If there are no reasons for a divorce, love and affection between parents only increases after having babies because they accomplished something together and they are on to providing sustenance to that baby. Just one more reason what difference kids make in a family.

Do you need more?

You will become a COMPLETE man/woman only after you conceive a baby. Not until then. You will be a half-kid internally until then (EEEEW!!). Don’t fool yourself any other way.

You can understand other kids and relate to them - only if you have a kid.

Conceiving and raising a child is a fulfilling and enriching experience.

Here is my question -

why do people adopt pets? Dogs for security maybe, but cats? Cats provide nothing other than some some fun maybe but nothing that a dog doesn’t provide already (in addition to security). Why do you have a cat? Why did you not opt for no pets and saved yourself more money? Huh?

Only people who have pets understand their value.

Only people who have kids understand their value.

Wow something new! Never heard of this! 

• Thanks 1

People who get married and don’t want to have kids are WEIRD! They have the potential to make a baby, bring the baby into this world and give the baby a beautiful life but they are suppressing the baby inside for their own selfish goals - killing the baby - it is nothing short of ABORTION, if you ask me. Your unborn baby is saying, “Mommy/Daddy, I want to be born and see this fun world, grow old and have a beautiful life too” but you are saying to the baby, “No you cannot! We will NOT conceive you! You will NOT be born!! We have our selfish goals!”. How CRUEL !

People who don’t want kids should not get married (they can just have a no-strings relation or some other crap).

And it doesn’t cost a million dollars as you say to raise a child - approx 200-250K which most people earn in 2 years’ time.

5 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Why did you have kids? What is a good reason to have kids? Why do you need to have kids? 

Don't say, they will take care of you when you're old, that's what insurance is for. If you don't have kids, you will save atleast a million per kid in their lifetime. So, why have kids?

Skip

Same ilage mi parents anukoni unte ?

By mistake puttindi ani chetha kuppa lo esi unte nuvvu ippudu etla undedanivi

8 hours ago, Catalpha said:

Getting married will increase your income/assets. Having kids will reduce it. 

Endo nuvvu samsaram chestunnatlu tochatle naku. Roommates laga untaru emo wife and hubby.. n