Want to know your opinion

Catalpha

Andaru Kids vaddu anukunte human existence vanish avtadi. So kids needed.
Own kid aa or adopt a kid anedi mental status meeda untadi. I might be wrong but mana india lo adopt 
chesukunentha goppa manasu andariki undakapovachu, i am telling based on similarity of marrying a rich widow who have kids.
If ther are 10 men who are single, how many of them marry a rich widow who have 2 kids.? Readymade ga anni vastunnayi kada.

Next, Kids avasarama? savings point of view lo. If you ask me, more than 1 kid then financial matters should come into the picture.
So one or two kids good enough.

Next, why kids only?
You might have come across all possible enjoyments at the age of 30, after that you feel depression not all but few of them.
You don't remember how you grown up from 1-10 age mostly, but when you raise kids from day 1, you will cherish wonderful moments.
When you see child developments like turning, crawling, sitting, standing, speaking cute words etc you will be amazed. You can't value that happiness with money (as you are thinking in savings mode).
That's the ultimate happiness one can have. 

Secondly raising kids is not simple task. During this process you will become too much mature. You will become sharp.
You think in a different way when your kids start asking questions.

21 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

You already got 5 pages of answers - enough for life!

if you don’t wanna have kids to save money, just go ahead and save money and be happy. No one is forcing you or trying to convince you otherwise.

i don’t know if anyone mentioned this above but kids GLUE parents together - for life - even if there are compelling reasons for a divorce. If there are no reasons for a divorce, love and affection between parents only increases after having babies because they accomplished something beautiful and wonderful together and now they are onto providing care and sustenance to that baby together. Just one more reason what difference kids make in a family.

Do you need more?

You will become a COMPLETE man/woman and become BALANCED only after you conceive a baby. Not until then. You will be a half-kid and childish internally until then (EEEEW!!). Don’t fool yourself any other way.

You can understand other kids and relate to them - only if you have a kid.

Conceiving and raising a child is a fulfilling and enriching experience.

Here is my question -

why do people adopt pets which live only for 15-20 years? Dogs for security maybe, but cats? Cats provide nothing other than some some fun maybe but nothing that a dog doesn’t provide already (in addition to security). Why do you have a cat? Why did you not opt for no pets and saved yourself more money? Huh?

Only people who have pets understand their value.

Only people who have kids understand their value.

So you're saying kids are like pets. It's not the question of finances. Based on what we have, we could retire at 40 without kids, but if we had kids, might have to continue to work for five more years maybe. Besides, raising kids would require a lot of responsibility and commitment. I guess, cats are easier to take care of than babies. And to be honest, I find it easier to clean after cats, babies are just gross and annoying when they cry, so can't see a good reason to raise them. 

17 hours ago, Katti_Ramdas said:

Endo nuvvu samsaram chestunnatlu tochatle naku. Roommates laga untaru emo wife and hubby.. n

To each their own. 

21 hours ago, Bhumchik said:

If you keep contemplating on whether to have a baby, you will grow older and too late to make babies like when you are 50, your kid may be just 12 which means you will be working harder into your old age to provide for him. Ideally, your kid should be over 20 when you turn 50 - standing on his own feet, working and paying his own bills - and desirably supporting your family too and offloading some burden off your shoulder. It is fulfilling to watch a kid grow and turn into an accomplished person!

I don't think kids should rely on their parents after they turn 18, just my opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

So you're saying kids are like pets. It's not the question of finances. Based on what we have, we could retire at 40 without kids, but if we had kids, might have to continue to work for five more years maybe. Besides, raising kids would require a lot of responsibility and commitment. I guess, cats are easier to take care of than babies. And to be honest, I find it easier to clean after cats, babies are just gross and annoying when they cry, so can't see a good reason to raise them. 

Contradicting yourself

Why do you want to retire at 40...you lazy 

Asal eppudu doubt raleda 

What is the use of me staying in this world and what’s the purpose ani ?

Nothing is gonna change even if you are not there in this world.So, why can’t you die 

2 minutes ago, kr123 said:

Contradicting yourself

Why do you want to retire at 40...you lazy 

That would be my husband. Like I said, having kids or not is not about finances, more about the responsibility and commitment. 

3 minutes ago, kr123 said:

Asal eppudu doubt raleda 

What is the use of me staying in this world and what’s the purpose ani ?

Nothing is gonna change even if you are not there in this world.So, why can’t you die 

Well, if humans existed to procreate, there wouldn't be much of a difference between humans and pigs. 

• Upvote 1

I don't understand why people are trying hard to convince someone else to have kids when they have their good reasons to not have them. 

I know you are giving your opinion, but this is already discussed topic with ts earlier few times, so no point in trying to convince. I agree with ts on his reasoning to not have kids, and I support the reasons and his decision. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

That would be my husband. Like I said, having kids or not is not about finances, more about the responsibility and commitment. 

Contradicting yourself again. YOU are the one who started this thread saying raising a kid costs a MILLION DOLLARS and you want to avoid that and save that money for yourself. Clearly, you don’t even know how much it really costs to raise a child.

since you have already determined not to have kids and save money, no one can change your mind. Why discuss it here? Looking for some kind of validation? Or just being argumentative - even after 6 pages of this silly and useless thread?

Do we educated grown ups really need advice on whether or not to have kids?????? Seriously dude? How about a thread on whether or not to get married?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

Contradicting yourself again. Your posting is about spending a MILLION DOLLARS on raising a child vs not have kids and save that money for yourself.

Confused?

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Catalpha said:

I don't think kids should rely on their parents after they turn 18, just my opinion. 

That’s not my point. If you have kids too late, your kid may be just 12 while are at at 50 already. Bummer.

I went even further saying kids could help the family after they grow up - not depend on parents.

5 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Contradicting yourself again. Your posting is about spending a MILLION DOLLARS on raising a child vs not have kids and save that money for yourself.

Confused?

Must be 

Catalpha should realize -

Only people who have kids understand their value.

once you have a kid, you won’t even ask such meaningless questions. Until then, you will be an INCOMPLETE man - a HALF KID/ADULT and childish internally.

4 minutes ago, Bhumchik said:

Catalpha should realize -

Only people who have kids understand their value.

once you have a kid, you won’t even ask such meaningless questions. Until then, you will be an INCOMPLETE man - a HALF KID and childish internally.

dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1